20. Hospital and truth

Author's POV

 Author's POV

A little bitter, with undertones of the artificial fragrance contained in soaps and cleaners. Yes, the smell of antiseptic is quite natural in one place and that is a hospital . Did You know that hospital is also consider as judgement place . Why you ask ? because hospital is place where people are killed as well as saved . Just like the afterlife judgement place where they either sent you too heaven or to the depths of hell . So ,here hospital is also same .There two things a person believes blindly one God ,second, Doctor . Man gives only his mind to the god while he gives his own life to a doctor .So in a way a hospital is one of the important places for a human life.

Well that's exactly where Taehyung and Jimin was now .Both were in distress and worry .Inside the operation theater was the women both of them dearly loved ,Kang Y/N . Jennie ,Jungkook ,Yoongi was also currently with them . The three was controlling the two Mafia King's from lashing out at each other . The light blub turned green as both the Mafia leaders stood up in anticipation .The doctor came out wearily with a tired expression after 4 hour long surgery . The doctor was none other than Kim Young-sun ,Solar, the patient's usual doctor and bestie. 

"Solar what happened ?Y/N is she okay ?"Jimin rushed up with question but on the other hand Taehyung glared at the doctor as he spoke coldly and rushed .
"Tell me that my angel is fine if you don't want to die "Taehyung spoke in a threatening voice . Solar on the other side obviously gulped in fear . She thought in her mind how Y/N last described the unknown CEO the last and final time they met before the engagement .This guy was really scaring her with his deadly eyes full of unknown emotions .Gathering up the courage she spoke ,
"Luckily she survived . It was really just by luck we were able to save .The blood loss and because of weak heart she nearly died ".
"Weak Heart ??!!"all the five members who listened to the doctor exclaimed . 
"Yes , it was supposed to be secrets between me and her but .I think it's time for you to know that Y/N is suffering from weak heart since she was 15. To be honest her heart can be cured with a surgery but she refused to do it no matter what . If this lasted she would've only survived for next 2 years . But now I have taken advantage of situation and did the heart surgery too so she'll live normally .  Even though she'll nag and hate me for it later .Anyway you can't see her now . After she is send to the VIP room you can see her but there a problem ." Solar spoke her voice wavering at the end as guilt hit her a lot . 
"But what ?"Jennie was the  first to ask noticing the familiar doctor face she was used to.
"She is in coma " Solar spoke with a sigh. It was as if the truck has just ran over you expression which both the Mafia's gave out . 
"She might wake up .It's not that serious you know "Solar said before walking away as she wanted to clean herself . A moment of minute passed as the five digested the information given to them .
"Now what ?There is a lot of media outside expecting an answer for Y/N's case . " Yoongi was the first to speak .
"And her being the Blackmoon is widely spread over news" Jungkook added in as Yoongi nodded.
"One think is for sure ,You both should stop fighting at least till Y/N wakes up . Because I don't think she'll be happy to know you both killing each other when she wakes up "Yoongi said seriously as both the said person scoffed in annoyance .
"I agree to Mr. Min too .Taehyung hyung at least for Y/n do it " Jungkook spoke . 

But both the Mafia leaders nodded timidly only for the sake of Y/N .
"Jungkook find out who Blackmoon is "Taehyung  ordered in  his cold tone as usual . Jimin looked up at Yoongi as they both exchanged a serious eye contact .Yoongi immediately understood what Jimin wanted as he nodded with a firm face . Jennie on the other hand was in a complicated situation as she blamed herself a lot . As a doctor how could she didn't see the symptoms and Y/N's weird actions. Easily tiring body , drowsy at times ,coughing a lot , holding chest in pain ,Shortness of breath . These all where the symptoms that Y/N showed as Jennie recalled all her actions and her lame excuses . Some how Jennie was feeling exhausted and tired with guilt eating her out .

"I'll handle the Media . You stay here "Jimin informed coldly before walking away to the elevator. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Uncle Liam for the hundredth time I am telling you the one who threatened the police and who Blackmoon is the famous CEO of BlackRose  ,Kang Y/N . It was her and she looked so deadly " Joan yelled pacing around in the room as Liam scoffed in response . To think who would actually believe the deadly Blackmoon is a women moreover someone who's busy doing all charity works . Blackmoon is a killer while the so said Kang Y/N is exact opposite . 
"You're saying THE BLACKMOON is women moreover a women who's known for being a saint "Liam spoke calmly not even looking at the young frustrated boy .
"Yes , how would I not notice the swift steps which is one of the Blackmoon's  talent "Joan added slamming his hands on the table where his uncle was doing the paper works .
"Just as you said Blackmoon's special talent is the swift steps but no one has ever seen it not even me and those who had seen it is dead already .Then how would you recognize it Hmm ?" Liam question with his eyes sharp as he glared at Joan with her furious eyes .
"But uncle -still you could keep an eye on her " Joan persuaded .
"Fine .I'll let people keep an eye on her . The media is saying that she is hospital now right ?"Liam asked as Joan nodded timidly. 
"Apparently one of those low class police got to shoot her " Joan answered with a sigh .
"Whatever "Liam replied in his care-free tone . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------