16. Escape Plans ?

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I sighed looking out through the window . It was as another weekend stuck in this Mansion . How long have I been here ? 2 or 3 weeks or even month ?It's not like I complaint but these days I am all alone in this house . Jennie is working extra hours in hospital she comes home very late and leave early . Jungkook is busy with his Mafia deals and stuffs as for Taehyung he's been working without rest . Somehow The Park company is catching up with him regaining all it's loss and it's affecting his business . He barley even comes home as for me I am stuck her 24/7 doing nothing . It's almost mid night now. Jennie is sleeping ,she came back early today . Jungkook and Taehyung also came back early and Jungkook is probably sleeping as for Tae ! He must be working  .
Well I am not able to sleep due to usual nightmares so I just took a mid-night cold shower . I am so thirsty and I should check on Taehyung too. 
I walked downstairs as expected there is light in Taehyung's office room . I sighed grabbing the water bottle as I walked into his office .Paper was carelessly  scattered in the table and Taehyung was sitting in couch . He was sleeping while holding a paper  .I sighed walking up to him. I laid him properly in the couch as I took out the paper from his hand and read it carefully  'Monthly profit survey ' . I sighed as I started arranging all the papers .

------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV

"Last located at Seoul Han river" the young women sighed glancing at her computer screen again . She was pacing back and forth ,clicking her pen . The whole room was a mess papers scattered here and there and walls covered with red tape ,pictures and maps . Asif a detective finding a criminal behind the case . Why ? that's exactly what she was doing . She was trying to find the 'Blackmoon'. But till now with no lead rather than the last location where the tracker was last activated - Han River .
"Where could Blackmoon be ?"
"It was before two months when it was activated " Ryu spoke hastily to herself . table 
"Perhaps ,Is there any company near by ?"She asked to herself as she worked it out .
"Of course the Parks , then what could his/her motive be ? Working at Parks ! Maybe next target ?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------