19. Who is she?

Author's POV 

Author's POV 

So what if you wake up and see that you have transmigrated into a whole new world and you have no idea  where you are? Well, that's exactly how Taehyung ,Jimin, Jungkook, Jennie and Yoongi feels now . Seeing someone who was so close to you become a whole new person in a matter of second . So was your relation with the person a lie ? Was it all a pretend ,an act ? These were the questions lingering in their minds .

The police officers already left the scene while Y/N was still holding Joan with her knife and gun . When all of them where out of sight she let him go and knocked him out with the back of gun. She slumped on the ground tired , her shoulder bleeding . Jimin and Taehyung rushed towards her quickly .

"Y/N are you okay ?Does it hurts ?"Jimin asked worried sitting besides her

"Y/N are you okay ?Does it hurts ?"Jimin asked worried sitting besides her .
"What do you think Chim ?" Y/N asked glancing at Jimin with a smiley face  .She cupped her face in her hand chuckling as if nothing happened .
"Jungkook take the car .Y/N you're bleeding . We have to take you to hospital " Taehyung yelled worried and panicked . 
" Unnie you're shoulder !Blood is oozing too much and the bullet . We have to take you to hospital immediately "Jennie stated worried as well as confused at the same time .
"Yoongi hyung take the car .Let's bring her to hospital "Jimin yelled .
"Where do you think you're taking her ?"Taehyung yelled at Jimin .
"What does it concerns with you " Jimin spat as Y/N who watched the drama chuckled . Yoongi was quietly observing Y/N being happy and giddy . It was the first time him seeing Y/N being happy for real . 
"Stop yelling at each other . The first priority here is taking Y/n hospital now . You , Kim take her inside the my car and you bunny kid get inside the driver's seat .You'll drive and women ,you're a doctor right ?!Bandage her up so we can stop the bleeding . Jimin put that officer in the backseat " Yoongi yelled furiously as all of them looked at him stunned. Everyone quickly started obeying the instruction with a heavy heart . Taehyung quickly carried Y/N into the car with Jennie trailing behind . When they got in Jennie started  treating Y/N with the spare bandages in her bag . Jimin quickly dumped the boy in the boot space as Jungkook and Yoongi entered the front seats .Y/n and Jennie was in the middle row with Jimin and Taehyung on the last row ,who glaring at each other .

Your POV