13. Murdered

Your POV

Your POV

The warm rays of sun hit my face as I squinted my eyes . Quickly tying up my hair into a messy bun I sighed thinking about today .It's been 1 week and 5 days since I am here .5 days since Taehyung found out about me being his childhood friend ,5 days since Jungkook started training me .Did I mention that Jungkook was strict as heck ? Well he is so strict that I wish I wouldn't had agree to this  . Today however i don't have training . Taehyung have been really so sweet towards me since he found out the truth. And by now Jungkook and Jennie already knew our Past relationship and they were happy to see Taehyung smiling. But still now we haven't talked about what happened back in past .I still needed time to make up my mind and Taehyung happily gave me time .
I happily walked downstairs as I saw the usual sight of Jennie and Jungkook  bickering over the T.V remote and Taehyung who was busy in his laptop .Sighing I shook my head as I walked towards them. My eyes landed on the television screen showing news .I stopped on my tracks as I noticed the news being showed on the screen .
"Hey Jungkook give me the remote "I spoke up my eyes concentrated on the screen .
"But Y/N I wanted to see the movie "Jungkook protested 
"No , let me see the cartoon .."Jennie whined trying to get the remote from Jungkook . I quickly snatched the remote from Jungkook as I sat down on the couch . Jungkook and Jennie whine besides me but not caring about them I increased the volume .
"Reporting from Busan , another police officer was being murdered . He was found hung of in front of the police office with a letter hung on his neck saying 'Cheater should die ' .Apparently the investigators found out a pen drive and many files on the table .This police officer was an criminal who helps Mafia gang and he had done many other crimes .He had many black money transactions too .All evidence was found in the pen drive and files left by the murderer . Who is the murderer who kills police officers who does crime? Is the person doing a good or bad thing ? At least the murderer don't kill innocents people .The investigator are still on search for the murderer "the reporter on the screen spoke with a stern tone .I leaned back on the couch as I studied the crime scene .
"Wow !the murderer must be a good guy "Jennie spoke 
"Jungkook , who do you think the murderer would be a Mafia or someone from Police ?"i asked my eyes fixed on the screen
"Why would it be a Mafia ?This guy was actually helping Mafias . So,  I don't think It'll be a mafia but a police officer who found out all the truth with evidence but the question is why would he kill the person ?than arrest him " Jungkook answered .He is a tinker but not so good enough .
"Simple, Because if the person was arrested he could easily get away from his punishment  by bribing the higher officials and do crimes again  .But if he killed then no more escaping "Taehyung spoke as he came towards us with a mug in his hand .
"Taehyung you're very intelligent .So , who do you think the murderer is ?"I asked leaning my head on my hand as I stared at Taehyung who was busy sipping his drink .

"As Jungkook said it could be a police officer or a Mafia too. It could be anyone  "Taehyung stated .
"Mafia? How can it be a Mafia ?"Jungkook asked curiously.
"Unlike polices and agents Mafias are always clean .They kill with no evidence left .So ,maybe it can be a Mafia who the person did not help in some missions, who he owes debt too , who he failed for any mission or anything is possible "Taehyung answered .Wow !I am impressed by his way of thinking . He is so sharp.
"But then why leave  the evidence behind ?"Jennie asked as she gave look of confusion .
"The murderer must have great hatred or anger towards  him than he wanted to defame him "Taehyung replied .I nodded at his answered as  stood up from  my seat ready to go to kitchen .
"Wait Unnie who do you think the murderer would be ?"Jennie asked as I turned around .All of them stared curiously as I gave them a soft smile like usual .
"Just someone who is good enough to help the society "I answered before turning back and walking away to the kitchen 

Taehyung's POV 

I gazed at y/n's disappearing figure ,Her words are so enlightening . She was so easy to read back then now she's just so mystical and full of surprise always smiling . She gives me this unknown feelings that I want to cherish . I just want to hold her in my arms ,cage her in mansion so only I could see her and have her . I want her to be with me forever just like how it used to be .
Sighing to myself I climbed the stairs, lazily walking towards my room .