Pizza and Confessions

--- Your Point of View ---

{Present Day}

'Oh just remembering how you as The Winter Solider fucked my brains out and came in me while in Siberia in 2008 and how you both stabbed and shot me on the same day - at least in your perspective in 2014, so nothing much - thanks for the orgasm.' Yeah, like that would go over really well.

"Nothing..." I muttered looking out of the window, I heard him let out a sigh.

"I'll let that lie pass this time... I know it's just words, but I am one person you can trust Chase. I trust that you are who you say you are by I need to verify." He explained. Did I want to know how he would verify me?

'It's not about trust...' I mentally added. "That's reasonable."  looking over I saw him give one of his rare half smiles - perfect, I had disarmed him a little.

Without drawing to much attention to it I rolled down my window slowly, I remembered one of Loki's lessons. Disarm, Distract, Attack and Run. That was what I was going to do right now.

"Is there food where we are going?" I asked by way of distraction so he would focus on what I was doing.

"Uh, there could be, why?" I wondered why he would ask 'why' - I'm hungry you sexy dumbass...he looked to the right distracted, in that split second I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and twisting in my seat I kicked his shoulder making him swerve the car.

The roads were empty so he didn't hit anyone thankfully, but using my agility and super speed I pulled myself out of the window facing forward and flipped up on the roof of the car, he swerved and I used the momentum from that to launch off of it - and ran right into the area off the main road into a neighborhood.

I looked back briefly seeing him struggling to get out of the car, I sighed happy he wasn't hurt, I ran as fast as I could away from him.

I took a left as soon as I was on the right road and ran to a storage locker in a gym that I made sure was hidden, I had back up money, clothes and a new identity in there. I ordered tickets to Germany online quickly conforming them - my late father left one of our homes to me there, then putting on my back pack I ran again, by the time I got to the airport I was exhausted, and still hungry.

Walking up to a pizza place in the Airport I got a slice of Hawaiian pizza - sitting down at a table I started to eat it with a content sigh.

"When will you utilize me? I will come when you call - and yet you never call when you need help?" I choked on my pizza looking up seeing Loki sitting across from me, he didn't stop time this time, he just appeared.

"You just materialized right here...seriously?"

"No one is paying attention...again, why don't you call on me more, are you still upset with me putting you back in time - I thought we worked though that?" I took an angry bite of my pizza.

"Oh so we are doing this now? In a way we are past it, but because you are bringing it up. You...you allowed him to hurt me - knowing I wouldn't hurt him back, and you never explained why." I growled leaning back.

"Honestly I was hoping to break you of your attraction to him - I wanted to make you hate him, after what happened in Siberia clearly my plan didn't work." He was giving me a look.

'So he did know that he fucked me.' I mused to myself, a bit horrified at the idea of Loki watching what The Winter Solider did to me.

"Chase, your and Bucky's life paths intersecting with one another- it's not going to go well, and I have grown to care about you, you know that - so I don't want you to get hurt - or have him hurt for loving you because that would cause you pain as well."

I took another bite offering him some and he shook his head and I shrugged and finished my pizza.

"Look Loki, I know you won't give details about that cryptic shit you just said - however I am running from him alright, you broke me of it - I can leave him behind...I just wanted to see him, not interact." I confessed; it was the truth.

"Oh, it's not you that's the problem, now that you told him who you are - and he as seen and touched you again, do you think that he is going to ever let you go?" I had no idea what to say to that, I was scared that he was right. Hell, I knew he WAS right.

"Do you want me to take you to where you want to go?" Loki gently asked, I shook my head and stood up and so did he. He stepped forward and gently put a hand around my waist and kissed my cheek close to my lips. Loki was rarely affectionate like this with me. When he pulled away I saw a small knowing smirk that he hid quickly.

"I'm sorry for what I put you thought back then- and for what might transpire, I have to go..." With that he dissipated and shaking my head I left towards my gate.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

{Present Day}

"Buck I found her, she's at the airport - but you need to see this." I turned, Sam was using facial recognition patched into every camera in the city. It was S.H.E.L.D that made it. I went to the screen and he started the clip from the start.

I saw her sitting at the table eating what looked like pizza, she really was hungry. Then suddenly someone appeared across from her, started I stepped closer to the screen.

"Is that...LOKI?" Shit, wasn't he dead, yeah he was supposed to be dead.

They talked animatedly while she finished her pizza - she seemed annoyed but at ease with him, I could tell that she knew him very well, and then standing up he got in close - holding her - and it looked like he kissed her - fury was my initial, irrational and involuntary response.