Egg's Benedict

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts. 

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

(In Between Time)

He gently made me slowly sink down on his cock, with my hands tied behind my back I felt odd, I might be riding him but he was the one in control.

He grabbed my hips and started moving me, he picked a pace and he removed his hands from my hip and placed one on my bump.

"That is the speed I want you to move at."

I continued to move my hips on him, I looked down and saw his hands on my stomach.

I looked down.

"I'm bigger than yesterday."

I said this offhandedly and to be honest I was a little bit alarmed, I looked up at James, he looked away from me, I could see guilt across his face.

I stopped moving.

"I didn't say to stop doll." He chastised.

"What is it?"

He put his hand on my hips again and I let him make me start to grid against him again.

"We are in a place that has a slight time dilation, your pregnancy is accelerating."

"Is that going to hurt me or the baby?" I asked worried, his grip on my hips tigheted noticabbly and his eyes narrowed at me.

"No, I'm slightly insulted that you think I would put you in any kind of danger."

He was right and I knew I had the good sense to look ashamed for even thinking anything like that.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay..."

With an alarming amount of ease he flipped me over onto my back and entered me again, kissing my neck.

I couldn't stop the tears that started to fall down my cheek, he couldn't tell that I was crying at first until I let out the tinyest sob.

He moved his head and looked down at me, his hips that were grinding into me at a brutal pace slowed almost to a halt.

"What are you crying? Am I hurting you?"

"No but you have put me through a lot of stress the past few days and I think I am entitled to not have to be strong about every waking moment."

I had not even thought about my words before they left my mouth, and I was stunned by the amount of venom that was in my voice.

"Fuck I'm sorry doll..."

He stopped what I was doing, I could tell that I killed his sex drive, and I found it hard to be upset about it given everything.

He pulled away from me and untied my arms – when I was free I pulled the sheets to cover me, he saw this and I saw his expression fall at me covering myself up in front of him.

"I'll get you breakfast, any requests."

I turned my back to him.

"Egg's Benedict Please."

I was more than a little bit upset and me and the babies wanted some comfort food.

"As you wish."

--- James's Point of View ---

Seeing her look at me like that, with such pain, anger and distrust broke my heart.

I deserved it, I know I did.

What I was doing here was selfish, I knew that I shouldn't have taken her from her timeline, trust me I know that it was bad and I have been beating myself up about it ever sense I made the decision.

Time and time again I had thought to give her back, I knew that chances are with Loki Bucky was revived after I killed him.

I couldn't give her back, and I knew it would only get worse when I held our babies in my arms, I opened up a time door with my TEMPAD determined to get her Egg's Benedict.