Anguish

Warning: Chapter contains Sexual Content

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

{Present Day}

"You can't seriously just go after her - how are you even sure she is who she says she is..." Sam followed me as I packed a bag. He was wrong there; I was going to fly to Germany to find her.

"She is who she says she is..." I defend with certainty; Sam raised his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"How can you know that, she is associated with Loki for fuck sakes - who is supposed to be dead man, are you sure going after her is the right idea - the smart idea?" He complained.

"Hey you always said I wasn't the smartest - I just know that she is who she said she, and I want to know her, I think there is way more to her than just being Steve's great granddaughter, we are connected somehow Sam." I defended.

"She might not be his great granddaughter, hell I don't know Buck, she might be working for Hydra, and from what we saw in the video she clearly is involved with Loki, maybe she's Loki girlfriend who is pretend to be related to Steve - why are you not thinking clearly about this?" He sounded annoyed, in turn I turned on him glaring at him, I had to fight the urge to choke him. I refuse to accept that she would be with someone like Loki.

After a minute of glaring at one another he let out a sigh of defeat, knowing that I wouldn't be giving up my fight to find her and get some more answers.

"At least take a few weapons with you and one of Tony's small aircrafts, I'll let the German government know you are coming..." I stepped forward and grabbed his arm affectionately.

"Thank you Sam..." He gave me an understanding look.

"If she is his great granddaughter, you need to bring her in..." I didn't change my expression, I simply nodded.

"I understand." knowing that I would give her a choice in that - no way in hell would I force her.

{2 Hours Later}

The cool thing about Tony Starks new fleet of aircrafts is they were self-flying, so one person could fly it and take a nap in the cockpit - and that is exactly what I was doing.

I slowly sank into the dream like I was in quicksand.

I was in full Winter Soldier mode and I was looking down at Chase - her hair was shorter, I remember thinking that she was a beautiful, feminine, soft and gentile creature and I was pleased that she had given me permission to have her. Sometimes after a mission I needed a release to help me relax.

I wouldn't have forced her if she said no to me, but the moment I asked and I saw her expression I knew she liked what she saw when she looked at me, something primal ignited and I had an outrageous desire to fucking mate with her, a primal urge.

She was under me and struggling as I fucked her - I wasn't gentle but I wasn't overly harming her - she took it easily even though she whimpered at my rough touch. When she came unimpededly, I found myself getting close to my own orgasm - I was annoyed as I had wanted to draw it out for a while, I was enjoying her.

I hadn't kissed her during our encounter and it unsettled me when I wanted to do so - that was to personal.

So with a growl I pulled back I flipped her over on her stomach, it was a submissive position - putting me in control of her, and I held her steady as I came. She didn't fight me but I could tell that she was sensitive and still turned on so she writhed a bit.

When I was sated, I knew that I had to leave, she brought me to the edge of my mind and that was something that made me mad. Running my hand down her flank I got dressed and quickly left her there, I knew if I didn't, I would take her with me.

I woke up with a start standing up going to the back of the plane panting because I felt like I was suffocating at the memory.

No way, now fucking way the Winter Soldier did that to her - he...I treated her like some kind of animal...I punched a crate with my arm putting a hole right through it as I dropped to my knees in anguish crying out.