Bionic Fingers

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Vague mentions of kidnapping.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

(Present Day)

We were at a safe house, and Loki was looking at a TemPad searching for her, I was leaning against the door frame looking out into the darkness of the night.

"Buck are you alright?"

I turned and looked at Steve, my heart constricted, while I was worried and missing Chase, I did miss my best friend each and every day.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"We will find her, alright. I'm sorry for how upset I got at you."

"It's alright." I looked down and kicked the door frame a little bit, looking back up at him, I realized that Chase really did have his eyes. Not the same color, but looked similar.

"I'm happy that she is with you Buck, truly, I couldn't imagine anyone else I would like to be with my great granddaughter - timeline disparages and all."

I let out a sigh I relief, my body relaxing a little bit more.

"Thank you, that means more to me than you will know, I swear to god I will love and protect her..."

"I know you will."

I looked away again, worry plaguing at my mind.

"I have known you for a long time, what is really bothering you."

"I don't know, what if...what if she loves that version of me more than she loves me?" It was the only way that I knew how to put it.

"Do you really think that is a possibility?" His voice was low and he narrowed his eyes at me, a worried look etched on his face.

"That is a possibility." Loki replied, not looking up from the TemPad.

"LOKI!" Steve abolished.

Loki finally looked up at us.

"I have known Chase for a while as well, it is a valid worry, he may be you Bucky, but he is a different bread of man."

"Fuck." I groaned, a sick feeling rising in my stomach.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"Fuck..." I moaned, James let out a laugh. A deep and guttural sound that turned me on even more if that was even possible.

"Watch your mouth, and behave doll, or else I will stop what I am doing."

Shit I didn't want him to stop, I was now totally out of control, I couldn't fight how much I wanted him.

When I went back to 1942 I did fall in love with this version of Bucky, even though he has gone totally and utterly dark side I loved him still.

If I thought before that he was different from my timelines Bucky this was a very clear difference.

When making love to my Bucky, he always seemed ashamed of his bionic arm, and wouldn't use it much.

This Bucky...er...James really fucking used the arm.

I was currently completely naked on the bed, his bionic fingers were deep in my pussy, hitting a sweet spot that was deep inside me.

"Are you liking what I am doing to you?"

"Yes." I whimpered.

He was still fully dressed as he raised up on his legs and contused to work me with his bionic hand. My body raised off of the bed and he continued without stopping.

"You are so beautiful...fuck I have waited so long to have you again." With his flesh and blood hand he gently rubbing my slight baby bump.

He pulled his bionic fingers out of me and then wrapping his arm around my hips and elevating them he leaned down and his mouth covered me as he started eating me out.

I closed my eyes moaning in pleasure and trying not to cry, because I felt so guilty for enjoying what he was doing to me.