Love

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

(In between Time)

I was crying as he walked us into the house, looking around I saw it was beautifully furnished.

"Where are we?"

"We are in a temporal time lock, a place where we can live in piece why we raise out children until they are out of the toddler stage."

"So you are keeping me and my children as prisoners?"

"If you really want to go, I'll let you go but I don't think you want to go . I'll be honest about that. They are our children doll, you have no idea how much I have gone thorough to find out and our children, what I have had to sacrifice."

He took me up the stairs and to the bedroom, gently laying me down on the bed.

I watched him as he stepped back and took off his leather jacket, I watched the movements a bit more closely

It was odd seeing him like this, with his long hair and his different metallic arm.

"Bucky..."

"James." He corrected, yeah, this wasn't my Bucky, maybe calling him James would be for the better.

He made a move to crawl on the bed to get to me, I was torn between wanting it

"I don't want you touching me James."

He smirked down at me, fuck why was he this handsome? Am I that horny or am I just insane?

He reached forward and put his hand on my stomach, right on the bump.

"Are the three of you hungry?"

I thought about it, really paying attention to my body, it was starving.

I looked down and pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, rocking a little bit.

"Yes."

"I'll be right back."

He leaned forward and kissed the top of my head, I closed my eyes, unwilling to admit that I enjoyed his kiss.

He turned and left the room, I herd him go down the stairs and out what I assumed was the front door, I went to the window and looked out, he opened a temporal door on the front lawn and walked through it.

I knew that I would have to get a hold of his TemPad, but in order to get it I had a feeling I would have to let him to get his guard down.

Fuck I wasn't in the mood for any kind of fake Stockholm syndrome, even if I really did love him, or at least him in 1942 - he was a monster now.

I curled up on the bed. If I did get back to my time and Bucky, my Bucky was dead...would it even matter?

I am part super soldier and I have never not felt powerful and capable. But right now I felt scared, heartbroken and helpless.

I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breaths and calm my rough beating heart.

I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep until I felt someone gently caress my head and shake me awake.

"Wake up doll."

I opened my eyes - happy to see Bucky - the happiness only lasted a while as memories came to me of what had happened.

I inhaled and smelled something wonderful.

"I got us food and it is downstairs already at the table...will you come and eat with me?"

I wanted to be defiant with him, but I knew that I needed to keep myself and my babies healthy, he offered me his hand I took it, gently he guided me to the door and we walked down them.

He had gotten what looked like chicken alfredo, breadsticks, and salad, it all smelled very familiar.

"I know you like pasta so I went to a place in your time, The Olive Garden."

He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down, he leaned down his with his lips pressed just behind my ear he said.

"You will never come to any harm when I am with you. I love you so much. If you want to go I'll take you back." Reaching down he put his hand on my chin and turned me to face him.

The kiss was gentle and chaste. I let myself kiss him back.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

(Modern Day)

"So what does he want with her?"

"All that we know is that he wants her and the babies, we know that he isn't happy that she is with him." Steve sighed.

"You mean he is after our babies."

Him and Loki exchanged a look.

"We are not sure how it works but we think when she went back in time and was...with him, you...it somehow led to her getting pregnant with his kids."

I thought about what they were saying, that the kids were not mine - I realized that it didn't matter, I felt like they were mine.

"I don't care, they are our kids and I want all three of them back."