Remember?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

We ate in silence, I found myself anxious to be close to him again.

"You are thinking loudly there." He gently asked, I hadn't realized that I had been so silent. I was really deep in thought.

"I... I have loved you my whole life Bucky, ever sense my dad told me stories about you and how, he told me everything."

I looked at Bucky, he seemed to be thinking, deep in thought.

"Before all this time jumping and the other me came into our life...when did we first meet?"

I took a deep drink of the water that he gave me, I gave him a very confused look, he seemed to be genuinely confused.

"Does...dose having the darker side of you activated make you memory leave?"

He looked uncomfortable, as if he was trying to find the words to tell me what he was thinking, patently I waited for him to think it over. "Sometimes, it makes things a bit fizzy, if that makes sense."

"We met in 2016... you followed me, I was just a teenager – I also met you when you were the winter soldier – I was an adult then, I had to activate you, then it was many years, after the snap that you and I met again."

"Wait...you met me as the Winter Soldier?"

I shivered, I was not going to lie to him, but I knew he would pick up on that. Did he really not remember? Why didn't he remember?

"What did he...I, do to you?"

I had no idea why but I blushed at the memory of the winter soldier, when he was deep in Hydra, pure instinct – he was more animal than man, and what he did to me in that warehouse.

"You asked if you could have me."

He seemed to choke on the late bit of his sandwich, I watched as he swallowed it and took a drink.

"Did you let him?"

"Uh, yes."

"Shit..." He stood up and ran a hand though his hair, something that I wanted to do.

"So our first time we had sex I was...oh god, did he." He stopped and it was his turn to blush, I bushed and how sexy it was that he was blushing.

He put his head in his hand and took a deep breath.

"Did he, did he take your virginity doll?"

At the time I was in that warehouse I hadn't really thought about it, I really was just all hormones and adrenaline – he was there, wanted it and purely fucking male.

"Yes, it was my first time."

He moved over and helped me to my feet walking us to his hut, leaving everything where it was, not that I minded, I wanted him.

When we got into the hut he instantly grabbed the hem of my shirt and took it off along with my bra, pulling me into his arms, looking down he smiled at seeing me naked.

"Did he hurt you, was your first time awful?"

I reached up and put my hand on the side of his face, making him look at me, he gave me a sad look, leaning forward I kissed him.

"No, you were gentile, even with your mind gone you treated me with love and tenderness."

"Did, did you enjoy it."

"Yes."

"Good...come here." He pulled me closer to him and laid us down on the bed, it was a shelf that was built in, with soft mattress on it, he pulled me on top of him.

"Don't fight or try and take control, let me take over."

"Yes Sir."

"That's my doll."