What You Wish

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"I've missed you; I know it hasn't been that long since if have, but I have a feeling that it was been years for you – I don't know..." I wasn't sure how to understand or word the emotions I was feeling.

I also loved how relaxed the twins were with him, it was like they knew that they were safe with him, and they loved being near him, that was something that we had in common, Loki, regardless of being a trickster god, always made me feel safe.

The expression that he gave me told me he got the idea of it.

"I know...we have gone through so much, I must apologize, with everything that I am learning about the TVA and the sacred... I really shouldn't have interfered with your timeline."

"I would have rather you be around than not; can I ask why you showed yourself to me all those years ago."

He looked at me. "I guess I kind of felt, like you, out of place and I knew that when I saw you as a child that you would need someone on your side – with Steve being around during this timeline, knowing that he is overlapping...it wasn't fair to you, nothing that happened was fair to you."

I felt like crying, the words were so unexpected that it had to take a few deep breaths to clear my own emotions.

"Thank you." I muttered, before feeling his eyes on me I looked him over.

"You are going to be alright you know, all three of you, you will be okay."

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I couldn't shake the feeling that this was a trap or something.

Why would James just give up, if I was in his position, given my stubborn personality I wouldn't ever be able to give up on her, so the fact that – another timeline I was willing to – unsettled me.

I decided that I needed to get something to eat, maybe work out a little bit, take a shower and then I would go and see her.

{6 hours later}

I walked to her bedroom door and I knocked on it, shocked by how loud my pounding was as it echoed in her room.

"Come in..." her voice gave away that she was crying, worry started to fill me as I opened the door and walked in.

She had pulled up a chair to the window and was sitting in it, legs drawn up to her chest and her arms were wrapped around them and she was rocking back and forth slightly.

"Hi..." She gently greeted me.

I walked over to her and reaching down I pulled her into my arms hugging her against me, she didn't pull back and after a few moments she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Let's go to bed... you need some sleep, let me get up with the kids tonight."

My cheek was pressed up against hers then moving to the side we kissed, I walked over to the bed and holding her against my with my bionic arm I pulled back the covers

and laid her down in the bed.

Stepping back, I stripped down to my underwear and she moved to the side as I crawled in beside her, pulling her close I kissed her forehead, inhaling her sent, an intoxicating smell that I love.

"Are you going to leave me tonight?" She asked, she was timid and shy about asking, so unlike her.

"I'll only leave now if you command me to do so." I explained, she shifted her body and our lips met, the kiss was gentile and caring.

Slowly she pushed me back against the pillow and moving her body so she was more and more on top of me.

"I want you..." She pleaded.

I smirked at her. "Then take me, my body is your to do what you wish." I moved the pillow and laid on my back, willing to surrender to her tonight.