Consequences

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use - pointing a gun at someone pregnant, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Loki's Point of View ---

The thing about time is that it can be fickle. And even though there are many different timelines, once you start something in one timeline there are consequences.

Things that even I can't foretell.

Chase going back to 1942 had actually caused a serous problem. Bucky had a set path and even though she had deviated it, she had done something that couldn't be undone.

Bucky had never forgiven her for leaving him there alone, and there was about to be a huge time event, and I wouldn't be able to stop it.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

(Present Day)

"Is that alright? I couldn't help it." I stammered laughing a little, he pulled me into his arms holding me tighter.

He pulled his head back and leaning down he kissed me, he pushed me back a little bit.

"It's fine, I always wanted lots of children." He teased gently, making me smile.

"So you must be Chase..."

Looking up I saw Sam walking towards us, he looked a bit unsure and shy.

"Hi Sam."

He stopped and looked me over for a few moments.

"You have Steve's eyes, only different color..."

I smiled at the compliment, I had been told that growing up but I hadn't been told this for a long while. Bucky didn't seem to care that he was there, he was fully focused on me.

"I'm going to take the rest of the night off Sam."

"Understandable, but I want to at least talk to you Chase, we won't hold you against your will or anything."

I looked over at Sam, giving him what I hoped was a very sarcastic smile.

"I doubt you could hold me against my will if you tired, but sure Sam we can talk."

"Night Sam."

Bucky didn't hide the annoyance in his voice as he put his hand on my lower back and pushed me to what I saw was a parking garage at the edge of the runway.

I was loving this attention from Bucky.

"We can pick up food, I mean... they babies are not making you sick or anything right? I heard morning sickness can be bad."

We stopped by a car and he put his hand on my hip, pulling me close and his land lowered until it was grasping my ass - I blushed at the public display of affection.

I was enjoying how close he was holding me, I had missed him touching me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you like I did..." I put my hands on either side of his face, and pulled him down and kissed him, the kiss was long and drawn out, after a moment he had to pull away to get some air.

"I forgive you, I need support Bucky, regardless of our struggles I am soon going to give birth to our twins and I..."

I felt myself start to tremble I was so used to being in control, strong and powerful that I wasn't used to being this vulnerable.

"...I'm scared Bucky."

He opened the door and I got in, going around to the drivers side he got in.

"No need to be scared, I'm here now, we are going to do this as a team."

(2 Hours Later)

We got to his apartment, it was spacious for the two of us, he had a king size bed, he had picked up some Thai food and was dividing it up between us.

"We are going to have to get a larger place as soon as the kids are born..." He mused.

"That won't be necessary..."

The voice startled us both, it was deep and had a slight Russian accent, Bucky turned and grabbed the gun that was on the table - pointing it into the darkness of the hallway.

"I took me forever to figure out how to get to you..."

Bucky stepped out of the shadows, another Bucky, his hair was long and pulled up into a bun, he was shirtless and I saw he had his Hydra standard arm, with the red star on the upper arm.

"What the hell?" Short haired Bucky growled beside me, but the other Bucky didn't take his eyes off of me.

"You fucking told me to close my eyes and then you left me their alone Chase."

I felt my heart drop, how the fucking hell, was this 1942 Bucky - but he didn't make it to war, how did he become a super soldier? How did he get to this timeline? Where was Loki?

He narrowed his eyes at me and pulled out his gun pointing it directly at me - I let out a cry of shock and fear, then he turned to look at Bucky beside me.

"Hand me the gun."

Bucky walked forward and handed his gun to the other Bucky, then backed up, blocking me with his body.

"Chase...do you know what is going on?" He asked over his shoulder, I had no idea how to answer that.