6

Y/Ns Pov:

Turning around to face the women again I nervously walk back into the kitchen and simply stand there waiting for some sort of direction.

"You can sit you know" she sais nodding to the couch.

I sit down and focus my eyes on the women, realizing I hadn't really looked at her properly. Once I do my eyes almost immediately widen upon realizing who she was.

"Holy shit- your- oh my-" I say, struggling to get my words out.

"You know me?" The women I now realise is the one and only scarlett johansson questions.

"Doesn't everyone?" I wait for a response for a few seconds and when one doesn't come I take of my backpack, quickly flipping it in front of me and opening it. I pull out a graphic novel, the words 'Civil War' written in white and red text across an image of iron man and captain America facing each other. Eagerly I hand it to her, carefully like it was my favorite thing in the world (which isn't entirely incorrect).

She looks at it, smiling before flicking through the pages. "So your a fan?"

"Yes!, I mean- yeah. I mean- the avengers movies were the first I ever saw. When I was 8. And I've only ever owned a few books. I don't have room to keep many but I have kept that one and-" I pull out another graphic novel. The title reads "marvel platinum, the definitive Black Widow" over a printed image of the comic black widow. "This." I saw looking down at the book in my hands with pure awe at my prized possession.

She takes a moment to flick through the pages, smiling the entire time. Before grabbing a pen from the small table beside the couch and scribbling on the inside page of both books.
I look at her in confusion before she asks

"What's your name hun?"

I tense up. "Umm- I- please don't call anyone."

"What are you talking about hun? I need it for the book."

"Oh-" I say still confused about whats going on. "Umm- okay. It's y/n/n" I say, careful to introduce myself using a nickname and not my legal one.

"Alright done" she says handing me back the book. I look at it and beam up at her.

Written on the book was "to my dear friend y/n/n, the avengers welcome you to their family. With love, scarlett Johansson aka black widow"

"Sorry it's kind of childish I wasn't sure what else to write-"

"I love it." I interrupt her, clutching the book to my chest.