Powers, Abilities, and Belongings

Powers and Abilities:

Powers:

- Psionics: Cassandra Gilbert acquired psionic powers through her DNA as a result of being a descendant of Sophia, the original Scarlet Witch. These powers manifest as a luminescent vapor or mist of red hue emanating from her hands and body, resembling the natural Chaos Magic she was born with.

These powers manifest themselves as reddish, glowing energy currents and mist-like shapes from her hands. When using her telepathic abilities, Cassandra's irises glow a dark red color. When using her telekinetic abilities, her irises glow a bright red color. Cassandra's powers are reliant on movement and focus, which means her enemies or opponents can stop her from using her powers by disrupting her focus or restricting her movements. Cassandra's powers are magical in nature, as she draws energies from other dimensions. However, she has never received formal training with her powers, so they are more chaotic and unrefined. These enhanced powers, much like her Chaos Magic, are magical in nature.

- Psionic Energy Manipulation: Cassandra can project energy blasts, streams, waves and bolts of her own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing her to hit, push/pull or blow away her targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them

- Psionic Energy Manipulation: Cassandra can project energy blasts, streams, waves and bolts of her own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing her to hit, push/pull or blow away her targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them. This energy manifests in any shape or form, outlining her telekinetic spheres of influence, as the energy is visible in a reddish color. When her energy hits a target, she can use her telekinesis to inflict further damage.

- Sometimes, Cassandra will lose control of her powers due to emotional turmoil.

Telekinesis: Cassandra has the ability to move, levitate and otherwise manipulate objects using her psionic energy in a remote manner without the need for her energy to first be projected from her hands. She uses this energy to affect and control molecules and particles, allowing her to fully control matter and energy. Cassandra started training this power by moving bottles of nail polish in her bedroom. Her telekinesis is powerful enough to break bones and tear muscles as seen when Cassandra tore Vicki Donovan's heart out of her chest. Cassandra is able to use her telekinesis to organize the dishes in her kitchen, use it to help herself handle all the kitchen items while preparing dinner, rebuild part of her house, break the glass of a large window, and hurl a car.

- Telekinetic Healing: Cassandra has displayed great degrees of precision with her telekinesis, such as when she used it to heal by telekinetically repairing a body on a molecular level.

- Disintegration: Cassandra is capable of using her energy in such an acute telekinetic way that she is able to completely disintegrate objects on a molecular level.

- Force-field Generation: Cassandra is able to create a highly durable barrier of energy that she can shape and conform as needed. She uses it to grab and break apart targets, protect others from enemy fire, contain a target or to cover and deflect attacks from enemies. Like any physical barriers, the barrier can be broken with extreme brute force. Cassandra will learn to project her energy around herself, constructing a close-to-the-body psionic armor to protect herself from extreme impacts, such as falls from great heights or blows from superhumanly strong combatants, increasing her durability to a significant degree.