Chapter 7

Time skippeldyskip

A few weeks passed and the current mission ended, you went on a Galra planet for the first time where most of the members of the Blade met up. There you saw some people Keith told you about, Acxa, Zethrid and Ezor were part of that. You admired them, Acxa the most, Keith had told you about her, how she helped him and the others out, even after having fought against them before. You've also heard others talk about her and how strong she is.
Keith's mom wasn't at the meeting unfortunately but someday, Keith told you'll surely go to see her, since she's his mom after all.

For the next mission Keith and you went on another big ship and you saw Acxa enter it too.
Keith noticed you looking at Acxa whenever you were near her and would laugh and tell you you must really like her.
You told him that from what you've heard and also what you've seen she's super strong and cool and that you admire her.

After about a week, in the training room:
"Looks like you're able to use your wind as a basic shield now. Good progress." Keith tells you as he shoots targets at you.
Then he takes his sword and goes into straight on combat, you get a sword too and try to dodge it as best as you can, with your air magic helping you to sometimes flip around or do jumps. Dodging his attacks is hard but you know he isn't giving his best yet, for that you still aren't ready. But at least you've gotten to start swordfighting now.

You end the fight after you cross your swords, both of them at each others throat.
"Okay, enough for today." He tells you, relieved you lower your sword. Training really is hard.
You see Acxa walk by. "After you Acxa's the best fighter I've seen around here." Your wolf teleports next to you and you pet him.
"Acxa definitely is very good at combat."
Keith tells you as he walks towards you "I wish you could meet her since you are so fascinated by her."
"You know, I was thinking about something" you tell Keith, he looks at you wondering.
"What is it?"

"The wolves are probably the reason for you seeing me. So I thought.. maybe if another person.. I don't know connected to your and my wolf.. maybe by teleporting with both of them? I haven't seen anyone else do that other than us yet.. Maybe then they could see me?" Your wolves both look up to you.
Keith kneels down to them
"What do you guys think?" he asks them.
They both seem interested..
Keith tells you "We should give it a try definitely."

"But who would you.. you know, tell, oh I have an invisible friend with me that you might be able to see when you just deepen your connection with both wolves... without that person thinking you're absolutely crazy.."
"Hmmh.. The person would have to trust me. My mom's not here and other than that I would go for the paladdins, they're my best friends.. but seeing them won't be possible for now.." He continues to think.

"I know, since you admire Acxa so much and because she's one of the people I have good contact with we could try it with her."
You startle as you think about the possibility of her seeing you.
"But what if she thinks you're crazy?"
"If she doesn't see you.. you could use your air magic and like that we could make sure she knows that at least someone could be there.. We have to try it though."
"Acxa seeing me.. Would be so awesome. Almost as awesome as you seeing me. You're right, we have to try."
You both smile at each other.

"Ok I'll get her now, we still have some time left until lunch." Keith tells you.
"Right now?" You're a little overwhelmed.
"Sorry that might be too sudden, we can also wait if you want." He tells you realizing how important this must be to you.
"No, please get her now, we have this training room for ourselves now so if she comes no one else will see us all, which is really good." You tell Keith, he nods and makes his way out to get her.
You sigh and pet the black wolf. Your white wolf follows Keith.

"Maybe it'll be possible, who knows?" You tell the wolf, he comforts you a little.
"If it's possible for you to help me out here.. I'd be very thankful if you did."
Then Keith enters with Acxa following him.. here we go.