Chapter 19

Today's the day. Today you're gonna meet the other paladdins. And Keith's mom. You wake up remembering this. Excited you sit up, looking at Keith. Still asleep.. About two weeks ago he told you that he's planned to meet up with everyone today.. And now it's going to happen.
You're almost there.. on Alteya. You're also going to see this beautiful planet.

You look at Keith. How adorable he looks every single day when you see him asleep still manages to amaze you somehow.
Both wolves are awake already.. that means it's not too early to wake him up, right? You think, slowly running your hand through his bangs.

"Hey Keith.. Wake up."
"Hmmh?" You hear him say quietly, slowly opening his eyes.
"Good morning sleepy head."
you smile at him softly.
"Good morning.. to you too."
He smiles at you, his eyes still a little tired.
"Remember what happens today?" You ask him, trying to hold your excitement back.
"We're on our way to Alteya.. that's why you're so excited. We're gonna meet the others." He rubs his eyes sitting up.
You nod laughing. He still smiles.

"Ok then.. we'll have brunch there together. But before that.." he looks at the wolves "We're gonna need your help to have the others see Y/N."
"That's right, I can't thank you both enough for that." You tell the wolves, petting them.

"Well, let's have a look at the planet when we arrive, ok?" He then says, you nod, still excited. Still you worry a tiny bit that maybe the wolves aren't able to have every paladdin and also his mother see you.. But you're filled with hope. You're gonna see them definitely.

You start making your way to the windows but notice Keith still standing in the room. "You coming?" you ask. "Just a second, you can head there I'll be right there" "Ok." You tell him, wondering what he wants to do but heading out to the window. You arrive.. there it is.. Alteya. Amazed you look at it.. while trying to get into a corner of the room where no one else is so that when Keith comes he can talk to you without the others noticing.

Then you see him coming up beside you and you say "Wow it really is.. one of the most beautiful planets I've ever seen, all those colours, green fields and lots of flowers."
Keith turns to you and takes out a flower.. one of the flowers you put in his hair when you told him you loved him for the first time.
He puts it into your hair. "There you go. I just thought.. since this is a special occasion this.. would be nice."

So that's why he stayed behind.. that's just.. adorable of him.
You smile at Keith "Good thinking.. thank you."
Then you wonder and ask quietly. "Wait.. do the others still see the flower? It would technically float then." You chuckle.. that would be weird.
He laughs quietly. "No, I don't think so. At least when you were carrying a sword in your hand none of the other soldiers noticed a floating sword. When you hold something or just carry something with you.. that probably becomes invisible." "You're right that would make sense." You tell him, weird that you never thought about this before.

You look outside again.
Almost there..
Minutes later you hear the commander say "We've landed, you can go outside."
Keith smiles at you "Ready?"
You take his hand in yours "Ready." You both make your way outside.

As you get off the ship you see the paladdins and Kran all running towards Keith, Lance and Hunk are screaming "Group hug!" You take your hand out of Keith's, stepping to the side to let the others hug him. You smile as you see all of them laugh together.. seeing all of them in front of you.. it's hard for you to fully process that these people were the ones to save the universe. And Allura too of course, in the distance you see a big statue of her. Wow, it's beautiful. Keith had told you about it before.. And he showed you images of the paladdins because you wanted to make sure you knew all their names when you would arrive.

You look back at them, they've pulled out of their group hug and are now talking to each other. They all look so happy.. Shiro, Lance, Hunk, Pidge, Kran and Keith.
Suddenly you see Kran look in your direction, he asks "Ohh is that another wolf you found out there Keith? I thought yours was the only one of its kind."

Keith smiles and looks at you, realizing they can't see you. Then he looks at the wolves.
"Yeah I.. actually found him along with someone else. They might really be the only ones of their kind, I definitely believe they are very rare."
"Incredible! Can he teleport as well?" Pidge asks. "Yeah. It's really useful."

"You said you found him along with someone else?" You hear Shiro say, he's looking at the wolf too. "Did you make a new friend out there?" Lance asks then. Keith laughs. "Actually.. That's something I've been wanting to talk to all of you about." Keith walks towards you, looking right at you.. smiling. You still are kind of amazed by all these people in front of you but look at Keith and nod.

Keith turns around to all the paladdins and Kran. He looks around to see if anyone else is around. All the other Galra of the ship have spread out leaving you all to yourselves so that shouldn't be a problem. However, other Alteyans are surrounding you.

Keith then goes back to the paladdins "Actually.. it would be good if we could talk about this more privately." They all seem suspicious and look a little confused but then Shiro says "Okay.." Lance says "I have the perfect place for that, come with me to my house!" "We could also go to mine!" Kran argues but adds "but I suppose Lance's house is the one we just got ready for all of you.. so yeah that would be better." They all chuckle and make their way there, you follow them with the wolves beside you.. Excited to see Lance's house.. what will it be like?

You have to remind yourself to keep walking many times on the way there, youre just so amazed by all the people around you looking at the paladdins and greeting them happily, also the landscape is just so beautiful.
Finally you arrive at Lance's house. It's rather small and simple but really cool, there are a lot of flowery decorations as well.