Chapter 22

The next day, later in the afternoon

You've spent some time with all the paladdins now and you've become friends, you've even played a few games, one of them being monsters and mana which you particularly loved. They're all really fun to hang out with, each of them different but really nice in their own way.

Now Keith's mom is on her way to Alteya too, Keith told you she wanted to meet up with everyone as well and that it's been about a year since he last saw her.
He also said that he really wants her to see you, so today you'll become visible to one more incredible person in the universe, one that means a lot to Keith. You're super excited to meet her and also a little nervous.

As you're walking through the flowery gardens with Pidge you see a small spaceship of the Blade of Marmora.
"That has to be Krolia, Keith's mom!" Pidge tells you, adding "C'mon, let's go there!" You nod and you both head to the landing place of the ship.
As the ship lands the other paladdins arrive too as well as the wolves.

Then Keith's mom heads out of the spaceship, the black wolf runs up to her, the white wolf slowly follows.
She looks a lot like Keith, and is surprised to see the white wolf. Krolia goes up to all of you.
"Hi guys!" she says, Keith goes up to her and they hug. "Hi mom, I missed you." "I missed you too, it's so good to see you." They pull out of the hug and Krolia looks at the others "And it's good to see all of you!"

They all nod, smiling "We're glad you could come, I hope everything's going well out there!" Shiro tells her.
She nods "Everything's fine. But Keith, you have to tell me where this second wolf came from, I've never seen another one like yours before!"

Then all paladdins look in your direction. Hunk says "Ah right, she can't see you.." You stand there staring at Krolia who looks confused "What do you mean? What are you all looking at?"
"Oh sorry I shouldn't have said that.." Hunk says and then quietly asks Pidge "We're all supposed to keep quiet about Y/N right?"
Pidge answers "Well, now it's too late."
Krolia still looks very confused.
"Sorry mom, I'll explain everything to you! But we have to get somewhere.. more private."
Keith tells Krolia who looks suspicious now. "Alright, whatever you're gonna tell me sounds.. very interesting."

You all make your way to Lances house once again. There Keith explains to Krolia that you're invisible and how he could see you from the beginning on through his wolf, that the white wolf that's just like his own black wolf is yours.
Krolia is amazed by this and wants to see you, Keith then explains to her how she can by doing what Acxa did.

Krolia then does the same thing. You both have your hands on the wolves and you try to connect to her.. this connection feels.. a little more like the one to Keith, must be because she's his mom, you think as you begin to feel the connection to her.

You open your eyes and look into Krolia's eyes. She looks into yours. You're nervous now.. what will she think about you?
"I.. can see you now. You're Y/N? It's nice to meet you"
You smile at her, amazed.

"I'm so glad you can see me! Keith has told me a lot about you, what you've done and what you're doing is incredible!"
She smiles. "Thank you. How did you.. meet your wolf? Keith met his when he was with me.. was it on a whale maybe even travelling through a time hole as well?" She asks.
"Yeah it was."
"That's interesting, and you met my son, who just has the same kind huh? How long was that ago?"

Krolia looks from you to Keith and smiles as she sees him smiling at her.
Then Keith smiles at you
"We met 6 months ago now I believe. And.. I think Y/N and I would love to tell you more about what we experienced together and also.. where Y/N is from and so on because.."
You finish Keith's sentence
"Because we want to figure out how to stop my invisibility. And also if there are any other Skydiras like me out there because.. for a long time I haven't seen anyone of my kind."

"I'd love to hear about that. Maybe I can help you in some way.." Krolia tells you.
"Uhmm.. don't you guys think you maybe should tell her that you're.. You know?" Lance asks.
You see Keith blush and you blush as well. Well, at some point she'll have to know anyway. Krolia looks at you wondering but then smiles.

Just tell her, don't make this awkward, you tell yourself "Uhm, after Keith and I met we spent a lot of time together, also going on missions and getting to know each other.. I've gotten to know the amazing person he is and.. I fell in love with him."

"Me too.. I got to know Y/N better and better. We both realized that we.. wanted to be there for each other always. We both fell in love." Keith adds. You then finish by saying "From being already connected through our wolves we became good friends and then we became.. partners." You look at the floor and then feel Keith take your hand. You smile at him and look at Krolia, she looks very happy as well. Phew.

"I can tell that you both mean a lot to each other and have.. a deep connection. I'm very happy for both of you." She says, smiling at you and Keith.
"But I definitely want to know more about you and what you both experiened now." She adds.
"I can't wait to tell you, mom, and I think we all would love to hear what you've been through as well, I've heard the Galra have progressed a lot!" Keith says, excited.

The afternoon you all, Shiro, Kran, Hunk, Pidge, Lance, Krolia, Keith and you spend checking up on what happened over the past two years and you have a great time getting to know all of them better. Krolia also tells you she wants to go on a mission with you if that's possible since she'd love to see your wind magic in action.