Chapter 21

"There! I can see someone! Just between the wolves!" You hear Kran shout. You look up at the paladdins, each one of them looking into your eyes.. You can't believe it. They all seem to see you. You're overwhelmed.

Shiro comes up to you "So.. You're Y/N? It's nice to meet you." You look at Shiro, he gives you a warm smile. He helped Keith so much in his life.. You smile back " It's an honour.. I mean.." You're still trying to take it all in.. Then, finally your feelings burst out.

"I'm so happy to meet all of you! Keith told me a lot about each one of you and you're all so amazing! You all are such great friends, which is very inspiring! And the fact that you literally saved the universe! And now.. out of all people the ones that can see me are.. you." You say this super excited, halfway through realizing that you're fangirling.. just like you told Keith you would.. but you just can't hold yourself back, why should you anyways? There will be no moment like this. Where all these amazing people are going to see you, going to hear you talk for the first time.

They all look at you and smile.
"Aww thanks a lot but we all had lots of help. And.. we're just.. people like you are." Pidge tells you. "You seem like a very nice person, it's good to finally meet you! I mean to see you, I guess you saw us before too." Kran says. "Yeah I'm very glad I can see you too, hi Y/N!" Hunk tells you.
"Nice to meet and see you from me as well! I think we'd all love to get to know you more.. And how Keith and you met!" Lance finally adds.

You smile at Keith.. He looks at you, happily. For a while you just enjoy him smiling at you.
"Wait, do you think they're.." You hear Hunk ask Lance quietly.. Then Pidge joins in "Yes I think so I've never seen Keith just stare at someone looking this way.."

You shift your gaze to them and they quickly pull away from each other. You blush a little as you say
"I've been with Keith for 6 months now. We went on many missions together and from being close friends we.. became partners."
You say smiling at the floor.
"That's great, congratulations to both of you!" You hear Shiro say. Phew.

"You both have these wolves I've never seen anywhere else before, if you ask me it's almost like it's fate you ended up together!" Pidge says excitedly. "Aww, that's so sweet." Hunk then adds.
You all laugh and you see Keith blushing, looking at the floor.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. An Alteyan pulls it open and says "I'm sorry, I hope I'm not bothering you all.."
"No, no it's fine, whats going on?" Lance asks.
"Well, brunch is ready! So you all can come to the gardens and eat there! Just wanted to inform you." they say.
"Ah, thanks for telling us!" Kran replies and the Alteyan closes the door.
"So.. You can join us for lunch! Then you can tell us more about where you're from and Keith and you can tell us more about what you did, how things are going with the Blade of Marmora." Lance tells you.

"I'd love that! I also can't wait to hear about what all of you are up to!" You answer.
"Yeah we've got lots of things to check up on.. I'm so glad that all of this worked. But guys, you have to remember that the other ones won't see Y/N so we'll have to ask to.. eat without them if that's ok." Keith tells them.

Hunk then says "Oh, don't worry about that! The Alteyans made the buffet with my help of course but we've already organized that we're all eating alone, they wanted to give us that privacy." Kran adds "As much as we're well known here in Alteya the Alteyans understand that instead of being seen as big stars we want to be seen as regular people."

"That's great. This planet is so beautiful and everyone seems so kind here! I'm sure the time we'll spend here together will be great!" you tell everyone.
"Definitely." Shiro says and adds "Well, let's get there before our food gets cold!"

You all make your way towards where the Alteyans have prepared brunch, then while eating you all talk about what happened over the past two years, Keith and you also tell them about your past and how you've both been trying to figure out a way to make you visible again. It's loads of fun and you're thrilled to hear all the things Pidge, Hunk, Lance, Shiro and Kran have experienced. Hearing Keith talk about what he experienced before he met you and of course also after he met you is exciting as well.