Chapter 20

"Wow, you really made the effort to put up these decorations?" You hear Keith ask Lance. "Actually.. the people here made the suggestion when they heard you all were coming again, they really like making these." Lance says.
"They really make your house look.. so much better" Keith tells him.
"Hey, are you saying my house wouldn't look nice otherwise?" Lance asks.

Keith told you about how Keith and him were kinda enemies when they first met, always wanting to be better than the other.. still seeing them mocking each other is funny.
"No, no.. I just think you can really see all the effort of those people." Keith says, smiling.
"Soo.. You wanted to tell us something Keith, right? Something about the wolf you found." Hunk then asks. "Yeah that sounded a little suspicious if you ask me.. You only wanting to tell all of us privately." Pidge adds.

"Its because.. Ok guys, hear me out. When I found that wolf he was with a person. Just like I'm with my wolf. You know.. always with each other." "You mean like a pet?" Pidge asks. "Yeah I guess kinda.." Keith says.
"But you still haven't given him a name haven't you? I've got so many good ideas!" Hunk then adds. "Not gonna happen." Keith answers. It's kinda funny, you've never given your wolf a name as well. You never really thought about that.. standing between both wolves you pet them.

By now you've gotten more used to those awesome people being around you. Just hearing them casually talk makes them so much less.. intimidating. They're just people.. But still amazing people.
You smile looking at their faces. They're all just enjoying themselves, being there with each other.. Then you look at Keith, he already looks at you.

Right.. He's just about to.. tell them about you.
He smiles softly, then says "Well, when I found him, I also found a person, their name is Y/N. And Y/N.. Is right here with us."
"Uhmm.. I don't see them." Hunk says, confused "Am I the only one?"
"No, no that's.. the thing. Y/N invisible to all of you. But the wolves.. they enabled me to see Y/N from the beginning on." "What? That's crazy! And you're telling me there's a person right here now? Where? Are you sure you didn't hit your head on your way here?" Lance says looking around to see a sign of you. Hopefully they'll believe Keith.. what are you thinking, he already told you he knows they'll believe him.

"Look." Keith then says, walking towards you. You look up at him "What are you gonna do?" you ask him, he smiles at you and runs one of his hands through your hair.. as sweet as this is it's not really helping them see you, you think. But then he puts his hand on the flower on your head. The flower he gave you.. ahhh, you get it.

"Ok guys. Look closely at my hand. Right now you don't see anything here. But when I do this.." He takes the flower into his hand, away from your hair. "I have a flower!"
"Ok thats crazy, is this supposed to be a magic trick?" Lance asks.

"Noo he's showing us that.. the person he's been talking about, Y/N, is right there and they have this flower on them, which we can't see because of that, but when he takes it away from them, it becomes visible to us!" Pidge says walking up to Keith looking in the direction of your face.

Whoa she's almost looking into your eyes..
And of course, as the smart person she is she already figured it out.
"Exactly." Keith says.
"So.. You're telling us Y/N is.. standing right there? " Shiro asks getting closer to you.
Kran also walks in your direction "But why do we not see them? And hello, invisible person! you're the first.. invisible person I've met!"
You laugh.

Then Keith looks at you asking
"Do you think they're ready to.. try to see you?"
You look at him "Yes.. I can't wait. They're all even more amazing than you've told me." He laughs. Lance then says "Whoa, that was kinda weird, seeing you talk to.. air. Sorry I mean to a person we can't see, to Y/N." "Wait, so there's a way for us to see them? How?" Shiro asks.

"I'll tell you. We've only done it once before, with Acxa. It works with the wolves. For it to work you have to believe in Y/N. That's why we only did it with Acxa, otherwise it would've taken a long time to get everyone to see Y/N.. Besides we're also looking for another way to get Y/N to be visible to everyone again. But we haven't figured it out yet so I want at least you to already see them.. they also really want to see you" he says smiling.. You blush slightly.
It's kind of good that they can't see you right now.. that'd be.. so much attention. But it'll be more than worth it.

"Ok so how does this invisibility breaking thing work?" Kran asks.
"You all have to connect to both wolves. Acxa did that by putting her hands on both of them. But I thought since we're so many people and we all know each other really well, having been together for some time to.. save the universe." You see all of them smiling, they all seem very fond of that memory.

"Because of that I thought instead of every single one of you doing that we could all connect with the wolves at the same time. Y/N has to connect to them as well.. And then you should be able to see Y/N, at least that's how it worked with Acxa."

"I know! We could all get into a group hug!" Hunk exclaims.
"Uhmm.. I meant more of emotionally connecting with your mind.. but that could work I suppose." Keith tells him.
"How about we make a circle and take each other's hands? The wolves could be part of that circle too.." Shiro suggests.

To you that sounds.. promising.
You look at the wolves, they glow. Then you lift your head to look at Keith "I think we should try what Shiro just said." Keith nods.
"Let's try that. I want you guys to believe that.. there is this person, Y/N.. Concentrate."

You all get into a circle.. You put both your hands on the wolves. Keith puts one of his on the black wolf, the other one in Pidge's hand. Pidge takes Lance's hand, Lance takes Hunk's hand, Hunk takes Kran's hand, Kran Shiro's and Shiro finally puts his hand on your white wolf. You all close your eyes.

You can already feel Keith.. through the connection you've felt towards him ever since you met him. You concentrate on the paladdins, on Shiro, Pidge, Lance, Hunk and Kran.

Then you feel a big connection.. a light flashes..

You open your eyes looking at the floor.