Tannin(High school dxd)

Tannin is a dragon and formerly one of the six dragon kings. He chose to become a devil so he could participate in devil rating games and fight various beings, and acquire a territory that grows the dragon apple, a fruit a certain race of dragons have to eat to avoid extinction, due to the fruit becoming rare in the human world. He was reincarnated as a devil by Mephisto Pheles, becoming his queen.

Classification: Dragon, Reincarnated Devil, Former Dragon King

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristic, aura, flight, summoning, shapeshifting, invisibility, rage power, breath attack,teleportation, forcefield creation, enhanced senses, fire manipulation, size manipulation, extrasensory perception, large size(type 1), immortality(type 1), non-physical interaction, resistance to magic

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level(Blew a selection of a mountain off with a causal attack. Stated to have Satan-class power, putting him in the same ballpark as Katerea Leviathan)

Speed: FTL(Easily kept up with Bikou,and should be comparable to the other dragon kings like Virita)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 10 by virtue of his size

Striking Strength: Large Mountain Class

Durability: Large Mountain level

Stamina: High(Continuously "played" with Issei for a whole day without looking winded at all)

Range: Extended melee range, likely several hundreds of meters with his fire attacks.

Standard Equipment: Phoenix Tears(A small bottle containing the tears of the members of the House of Phoenix. It can be used to heal serious injuries and reattach limbs)

Intelligence: Unknown

Weakness: Dragon-Slaying weaponry(Even through Holy Water is a weakness to the majority of Devils. Tannin doesn't have the weakness due to being a Dragon)

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

Dragon Flame: Like all dragons, tannin possess the ability to breath attacks of a specific nature,particular fire in his case.

Size Alteration: Tannin can transform into a mini-dragon form in order to fly into small places like a building.