Kaiser Dragon(Final Fantasy Vl)

An optional superboss available at the end of Final Fantasy Vl in the ported release who can only be faced after the Eight legendary Dragons have been defeated and the road to the Dragon Den opened. An ancient and powerful being, it guards the ultimate magicite, Diabolos, which is obtainable upon its defeat. It has no purpose in the plot, and primarily exists to challenge the player after clearing the game. 

Classification: Ancient Legendary Dragon

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristic, magic, elemental manipulation, true flight, barrier creation, energy blast, can inflict various status ailments via telepathic Mind blasts, poison manipulation, immunity status effects including time stop, confusion, petrification, and size manipulation

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level(The master of the Legendary 8 dragons. It essentially combines the powers of the Legendary 8 dragons into one. Also appears to have appears to have defeated the Esper Diabolos some time in the past, given the fact it stands guard over its Magicite, able to fight the end-game party on even ground)

Speed: Sub-Relativistic+(Well above Kefka's during the battle of Thamasa, the master of the Legendary 8 dragons. Also appears to have defeated the Esper Diabolos sometime in the period in the past given the facts it stands guard over its Magicite)

Lifting Strength: At least Class P, likely higher(Superior to Master Duncan)

Striking Strength: At least Planet Class(Superior to even the Red Dragon, who could directly amplify both its physical and magical attacks at the expense of its life force)

Durability: At least Planet level(Comparable to the party that can and does survives its final Ultima)

Stamina: Extremely high

Range: Extended melee damage, thousands of kilometers with magic via power scaling

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Kaiser Dragon is the most powerful dragon with the "master" of the eight legendary dragon unleashed after the End of the World. It is clearly ancient and experienced, chastising humans for their arrogance, violence, and greed. He wields a variety of magic in combat, including several of the most powerful spells in the game, some of which were formerly thought to be exclusive to Kefka who had become the god of magic at the that point of the story. In addition, it is skilled enough to fight the end game party on even ground, proving an incredibly difficult challenge despite the sheer power provided by Terra's esper form.

Weakness: None notable

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

Bio: Generates a bacteria cloud to attack the target with virulent poisons, damaging them and slowly poisoning them from the inside.

Blizzage: Generates a blizzard to inflict heavy ice elemental damage on all foes.

Firaga: Unleashes a massive burst of flame to inflict heavy fire elemental damage on all foes.

Heartless Angel: Unleashes an incredibly blast of energy that puts all of his foes on their last legs, regardless of how much vitally they had remaining.

Holy: Generates a burst of holy energy to deal heavy magical damage and is especially effective against those aligned with darkness and evil.

Meteor: Rains down damaging meteors on a target or a group of targets.

Mind Blast: Uses a telepathic assault to blind, zombify, poison, shrink, petrify, silence, enrage, confuse, sap(Rapidly drain the stamina of an opponent), sleep, slow down the relative time, or freeze an opponent time.

Quake; Creates a major earthquake deal heavy earth elemental damage to all foes.