Recaps and Family Tree

Someone asked if I could do a small summary to recap important events and a family tree. So, I decided to dedicate a whole chapter to it. If you don't want to read this, you can skip it! I hope this helps those who are having a hard time following along!

{+}{+}{+}

Recaps:

Want to be my pen pal? :)

Yes          No

———————————————————————

   "Did you manage to get that safe open, finally!" The sheriff asked, his patience seeming to be wearing thin.

———————————————————————

   The blonde nodded before asking, "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

   "Marinette," the bluenette answered, "What's yours?"

Taking a deep breath in, he smiled down at Marinette and answered, "My name is Adrien."

———————————————————————

"I know Marinette's not my daughter, but I'll always treat her as if she were my own!"

———————————————————————

One more secret left unrevealed and you're the only other person who can break the seal. Return to the original grave of Emilie Agreste. From there, you'll be put up to the test.

Adrien reread the words over and over again, trying to figure out the cryptic writing. When nothing clicked, he decided to scan the rest of the page for any other hints. He only found a singular name sitting at the bottom right corner.

Akuma

———————————————————————

"My...dad?" Marinette questioned in disbelief before remembering Sabine's words from earlier.

———————————————————————

"...your father...he isn't a good man."

———————————————————————

"Then, who...who are you people?" Marinette asked the two women, voice cracking as her misery began to take over.

"I'm your aunt and Tom is your uncle. We took you in a few days after you were born," Sabine confessed, "My younger brother, Slade, is your father."

———————————————————————

   "And my mom?" Marinette spat, making Sabine flinch.

"...Mei had bad heart problems, too much stress could mean her end and that's just what happened. She had a stroke and died during labor."

———————————————————————

"Your father..." Sabine began, "...he...he...he disappeared after the car crash! Yeah...he disappeared."

———————————————————————

   "You see...Slade is my ex-husband," Celine began, "which would've made me your step-mother and Tikki your...half-sister."

———————————————————————

The nurse paused in her task to answer the new mother, "Her name is Kruelle Cheng."

———————————————————————

"Tikki, we need to go somewhere for a few hours," Marinette said, waking Tikki up a bit more. She perked up in curiosity and tilted her head to the side.

"Where are we going? Isn't it still bedtime?" She asked, looking around the dark area.

"We're going to go on...an adventure!" The bluenette exclaimed, cryptically, "You can sleep on the plane ride there but we need to go now."

———————————————————————

   "I don't know..." Tikki spoke, unsurely, "...are you sure mama said we can do this? That doesn't seem like something she would let-"

   "Tikki," Marinette sternly cut off the younger girl, "It's fine. We'll be alright."

———————————————————————

   "We're here," Marinette said, taking her first step in Italy.

———————————————————————

Dear mama,

Marry beery and me are going on an advanture! We be back later!

Love, Tacky

———————————————————————

   Silence filled the air as Celine briefly paused, trying to regain her composure. She sighed, finishing off, "Besides, they have their uncle to keep them safe."

———————————————————————

Family Tree:

Note: There still could be add ons to the family tree in the future! I'm just putting up what we know of so far! I might do the whole tree at the end of the book but we will see!

Ignore Mother of Mei/Slade and Father of Mei/Slade. I didn't have a choice to have them in there or not.

If you are confused about anything, don't hesitate to ask!

{+}{+}{+}

If you are confused about anything, don't hesitate to ask!