Best Friends With A Stranger

{+}{+}{+}

And clean her room, she did.

Marinette stuffed every Luka thing she had in her closet, under her chaise, and in her desk drawers. She checked about a bazillion times around her room to make sure nothing embarrassing was left out. The bluebell-eyed girl nodded once her room was spick and span.

Tikki ran into the room and looked around confused.

"Where did all those pictures of that guy go, Marinette?" The redhead asked, continuing to search for the missing pictures, "Wasn't there a big head thing too?"

"W-What pictures?! I don't have a "big head thing" o-of a g-guy," Marinette stuttered, nervously. Tikki gave her an odd look and blinked before explaining.

"Your soulmate. I think his name was Duka? That you would have three kids named Hugo, Emma, and Louis. A hamster named-"

"H-How do you know all of this?" Marinette questioned, feeling her soul draining from her body and skin paling a ghostly color.

"You talk a lot when your eyes are closed and in that book you write stories in," Tikki answered. Marinette blushed a ferocious red when remembering she had a habit to talk in her sleep and sometimes wrote in her diary late at night.

   Marinette just hoped that Tikki didn't read everything in there. There were some things in her diary that were not PG appropriate for Tikki's age.

"Where's my little lucky charm?" Celine called, entering the teenager's room. The woman looked around then asked, "Hey, Mari bear. Where did those pics of your boo go?"

   "Aunt Celine!" The bluenette whined. She wondered why everyone quickly noticed the missing pictures the moment they walked through the trapdoor. Was it that noticeable?

Marinette groaned in humiliation. She could already hear Luka making a horrible joke about it with a ridiculous cat pun.

"Relax," Celine said, ruffling Marinette's hair, "Tell Auntie Celine what the boy did, so she can go put him in the hospital." The bluenette's eyes widened in horror before she remembered who she was talking too and laughed.

"Um, i-it's nothing like t-that," Marinette said, not meeting her aunt's eyes and shifted around. Her blush did not fade and neither did her small smile. The eldest redhead smirked and waggled her eyebrows.

"Aaawwww, is Mari bear having a study date with her hubby," Celine teased. Tikki giggled adorably when Marinette frantically tried to sputter out an excuse but only came out as incoherent words. The two laughed at the bluenette as she hid her red face within her hands.

   "Alright, Tikki. I think that is enough teasing Marinette," Celine said, after calming her laughter. She picked up her daughter and held Tikki on her hip. The young girl finally stopped her fits of laughter as Celine carried her to the trap door.

   Celine's serious face quickly changed once a wicked smile appeared. She leaned in and whispered into the seven-year old's ear, "We'll continue teasing her when we are downstairs."

   "I heard that!" Marinette shouted as her cousin and aunt rushed out of the room laughing once again. Marinette sighed and fell back onto her desk's chair.

Don't get her wrong, she loved Celine and Tikki to bits. Yet, they could be a little bit too mischievous for Marinette's liking. She could only hope that any of her family members wouldn't disturb her and Luka.

Not with teasing or snacks or anything in general, until her crush was at least a block away from her house. A safe distance from her family's embarrassment bombs. They absolutely loved to throw and blow them up in her face.