The Calm

We reached 50 views!!
Enjoy!!

{+}{+}{+}

   Dear Ladybug,

Ladybug...I like it. Mysterious and creative, just like you.

You can claw me, CN. I bet you're nev-purr going to guess what it means. I'll let you guess this a-meow-zing name, though. ;)

~CN

A cute, little cat face was doodled by the "CN.'" This was the next letter Marinette received after officially nicknaming herself Ladybug.

   She groaned at the awful puns and had a pretty good idea what her pen pal's nickname was...but where was the fun in it if she were correct?

   A sly smirk appeared on the girl's lips as she dug out a notebook from her bag and ripped out a new, clean sheet of paper. She put their first letter in her bag and wrote on the new sheet with the notebook as her table.

Dear Charming Nimrod,

I hope I guessed your nickname right. It would be a shame if I were wrong, the name suites you. Although, I for one wouldn't use this "amazing" and "charming" nickname. It wouldn't suite me as well...unlike you anyways.

~Ladybug

P.S.: That is revenge for those awful cat puns.

   "That should do it," Marinette finished with a picture of a ladybug next to her nickname. For a moment, her eyes scanned the paper and wondered if she went too far with the teasing.

   Shrugging off the feeling, Marinette folded the paper and placed it in the jar. She put the notebook back into her bag and took out the first conversation between the two of them.

   A small smile graced Marinette's lips as she stood and walked home with the letter in hand the whole way back. This was a new beginning, and she was thrilled to say the least.

{+}{+}{+}

   Marinette held the very first letter from her pen pal. Reading the conversation helped sooth the inner turmoil within herself like when the two first started to learn about each other. She was so unsure about it until getting to know him better.

Their likes and dislikes, weekly stories, and even vent about a certain bad day. The conversations helped with getting rid of stress.

   Chat Noir was practically her best guy friend. Marinette knew the writer was a guy, possibly around her age. Luka was the closest person to being Chat Noir, who has a similar personality to the bluenette's crush. The facts were there, screaming in her face at how obvious it was.

Chat and Luka both play instruments, are really sweet, love macaroons, favorite color is green, and so much more. The details were as clear as day and the evidence was so similar, a blind person could see it perfectly.

   Marinette folded the paper and placed it back in her diary. She never told anyone about her pen pal (not even Alya). It seemed safer that way, in case Chat wasn't Luka. Yet, Marinette knew that her long-time crush had to indeed be her pen pal (even with horrible puns and all).