two

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

XIE LIAN STARED AT THE GENERAL IN COMPLETE AWE, AS HE WAS IN A COMPLETE DISBELIEF AT THE SIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

the general of the northeast stared back, his e/c eyes reflecting a keen interest in xie lian as if he were assessing him. xie lian noticed that the general wore layered, bright yellow robes, outlined in gold, and he carried a fan made out of the softest of feathers. the handle was made out of silver, designed intricately with  shining emeralds. "general t/n." mu qing sternly called out to his fellow general. the younger god perked up and snapped out of his train of thought. he looked towards xie lian, a sweet smile on his lips as he said, "apologies, i am general t/n of the northeast. may i ask for your name?"

"that's enough! you should be resting." mu qing stepped in, grabbing y/n's wrist to pull him away from the conference room, but the god was stubborn. "a-qing! don't be rude!" y/n scolded him.

while the two were bickering back and forth, xie lian looked towards ling wen and asked, "ling wen, who is he?" mu qing's eyes widened in surprise when he heard xie lian's words. xie lian stepped back out of nervousness because of his glare. ling wen was surprised as well, but she kept things professional as she replied, "he is the martial god, t/n. i'm surprised that you don't remember your most favored servant, l/n y/n." xie lian's breath seemed to stop at her words.

he looked back to the general, who had his head tossed to the side in confusion after hearing his name being mentioned, and then his gaze returned to ling wen. he repeated the action a few more times before asking, "he's really l/n y/n?" as if he couldn't believe her.

mu qing's brow twitched in irritation. "that's enough!" he bursted out in anger. "general t/n, we should leave. we have a million duties and prayers to attend to." mu qing turned towards y/n, who pouted in turn. "but a-qing!" he whined, tugging on mu qing's sleeve. "i feel as if i've seen him before, like... like he's someone really important to me!"