seventeen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

WHEN L/N Y/N WOKE UP, HE WAS IN A SCORCHING DESERT.

his skin was burning, and he felt like he was literally in hell. he didn't know how or why he ended up there in the first place, and no matter how hard he tried to rack his brain for anything, he really couldn't remember a single thing. all he knew was that he was in the middle of a scorching desert, incredibly hungry and thirsty, and with no idea as to who he was or where he came from.

he stood up. he didn't want to die.

so, with whatever was left of his will to live, he began walking. he put one foot in front of the other, and another, and another, and soon enough, he was dragging his half-alive body across the desert.

he didn't know where he was going. he just wanted to find a place to stay. i could at least die someplace cool, is what he thought to himself. it was incredibly difficult to keep himself motivated to keep going, but he somehow managed to do that.

he would come across a cactus patch or two, but other than that, the desert was empty, devoid of any life. he didn't even know how long it's been since he's started traveling. then, the wind began to pick up out of nowhere. he looked far into the horizon, and y/n felt like cursing the heavens. there was a sandstorm that was approaching him, and fast. and by the looks of it, y/n thought that his weak body could never survive that disaster.

he looked around, trying to find someplace to hide so he could wait out the sandstorm. his eyes fell upon a large rock formation. with what little strength he had left, he hauled himself to the rocks and squeezed himself between the cracks. he reached a small cavern beyond the narrow entrance, and he found it to be the perfect place to wait out the storm.