six.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

THE MARTIAL GOD SMILED AS HE BENT DOWN TO PAT THE BANDAGED BOY'S HEAD.

"xiao-guniang, do you know where the boy came from?" xie lian asked the girl, who was absent-mindedly gazing worriedly at the boy. xie lian took notice of this, and he smiled at the girl, patting her on the shoulder to get her attention. "don't worry guniang, a-y/n would never hurt him." he reassured her.

the girl reluctantly nodded, as she shifted her attention to him. "he came down from mt. yujun, and i caught him stealing from me. but, i felt bad for him, so i took care of him and bandaged him up." she glanced at the little boy, whose eyes seemed to be glowing with happiness as he was hugging the god, who looked more than happy to give him as much attention as he wanted.

"but... the villagers would often beat him up because they were afraid of him and how he looked." she continued, sadly looking down. "i've noticed... that humans often fear what they don't know, and most of the time, they wish to just be rid of it rather than to try and understand it." l/n y/n spoke up with a saddened look on his face as he looked at xie lian and the girl. but as he turned towards the little boy, he smiled. xie lian smiled softly, as he turned towards the girl.

"i have another question... are there any other ming guang temples around?" xie lian asks. the girl replied, "well, there used to be quite a few of them, but for some reason, all of them caught fire. people said that general ming guang wasn't powerful enough to guard the place, so they replaced him with general nan yang." l/n y/n walks towards the three, and he smiles as he motions towards the boy to return to the girl's side. the boy obeys.

"as far as i know, general ming guang would've had a lot of enemies during his mortal years. maybe a man died with resentment towards general ming guang, maybe because his wife was in love with the general over her own lover?" the god once again, played with the ring on his finger, his eyes gazing down at it in an almost trance-like state.