sixteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

AS THE SNAKES FELL FROM THE TOP OF THE PIT, SAN LANG MADE SURE TO KEEP L/N Y/N CLOSE TO HIM.

"fu yao! block them with a fire screen!" xie lian commanded. fu yao immediately obeys and sends a blast of fire towards the opening of the pit, burning away all the falling snakes into ashes. the ashes sprinkled on top of their heads, but more snakes seem to come, as the surrounding snakes still hadn't been taken care of. fu yao summons a fire circle around the group, keeping the snakes from nearing them. fu yao huffed and turned towards ban yue, visibly pissed off. "you said these snakes don't obey you anymore? if you aren't controlling them, then why aren't they attacking you?" he demands. san lang smirks and speaks up. "perhaps you just aren't fortunate today. they didn't attack us either." he points out.

"is that so?" he growls, marching up towards san lang. "fu yao, calm down. fighting won't do us any good right now." y/n said as he stood in front of san lang. "a-y/n's right. we should figure out what's the matter with these snakes first." xie lian adds in an attempt to calm down the angry deputy general.

"what are you talking about?! either the guoshi lied or this friend of yours set us up!" he accused, pointing a finger at san lang. xie lian held a neutral look. "neither of them is to blame." he calmly says. a mocking smile seems to form on fu yao's lips. "your highness, please come to your senses. do you still remember your identity? i think you're perfectly aware of your friend's identity!" he exclaims.

l/n y/n whimpered as he heard the snakes hissing from outside the flames. "i know my identity better than anyone." xie lian replies. "then how can you still stand by his side?" he barks back.

"because his side doesn't have snakes?" san lang holds back a laugh, much to fu yao's dismay. all of a sudden, san lang stood in front of y/n and xie lian, glaring up at the mouth of the pit. "a-y/n, can you summon your umbrella?" the god nods his head and holds up his hand. the metal band wrapping around his finger glowed before transforming into an umbrella. "good bo-" he quickly clears his throat. "that's good. hold it over your head."