three.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

"ALL RIGHT, LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS."

xie lian stated seriously as he laid out a scroll on the table.

"there's a legend about mt. yujun; there's a ghost bridegroom living in the mountains, who's ugly and sneaky, and likes to kidnap brides. over the last hundred years, seventeen brides had gone missing while hundreds in the bridal processions were killed. heaven's realm shouldn't have found out about this, however, the seventeenth bride's father was a powerful official. upon hearing the legend, he picked forty gallant escorts to protect his beloved daughter on the way to the groom's. but still, his daughter went missing."

y/n put down his cup of tea. "why didn't they just take a different route? if they knew it was dangerous, then why would they insist on passing through the mountains?" he asked.

"i guess it's tradition?" xie lian answered. "really? then how are we sure that they aren't sending the brides as sacrifices?" the two deputy generals looked at the martial god in intrigue. "sacrifices?" fu yao asked. xie lian hummed, "well, it's a possibility." l/n y/n shrugged before returning to his cup of tea. xie lian returned to the scroll.

"the official loved his daughter dearly-"

xie lian stated, and y/n snorted. xie lian shot him a look, and the brown-haired general immediately refrained from saying anything else.

"enraged, he along with his friends in power, did all they could to pray and make offerings. they also put a hefty bounty on the culprit, and all of this stirred up trouble in the north, gaining the heavenly realm's attentoon."