teaser - SEASON 2

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

L/N Y/N'S EYES SNAPPED OPEN AS A SHARP GASP ESCAPED HIS LIPS. HIS EYES WERE WIDE, STILL IN SHOCK AT THE VIVID DREAM HE HAD JUST EXPERIENCED. HE BREATHED HEAVILY AS A BURNING FEELING SPREAD THROUGHOUT HIS CHEST.

"my emerald, calm down." y/n's gaze snapped up as soon as he heard that familiar, soothing voice. his father. the emperor was looking at him with such a kind and loving gaze, y/n would never even think that he was being manipulated by this man.

he lowered his head, beginning to calm down. the heavenly emperor smiled, before gently brushing the bangs out of his face. "are you all right, my child? you seemed like you were having a nightmare." the emperor asked, concern lacing his tone. y/n quietly nodded, shutting his eyes as he felt an incoming headache.

"yes." he replied. "a very vivid nightmare." he replied, absent-mindedly. he heard his father hum. "do you wish to speak about it?"

no. is what y/n would want to reply, but he decided against it.

his brows creased. what a dilemma. he thought to himself. he pressed his chapped lips together, mentally debating on whether or not he should tell his father about his returning memories. it seems he took a while, as he heard his father chuckle. "if it troubles you that much, you don't have to tell me." the emperor placed a fine, glass cup on the nightstand.

"just make sure you don't bottle it up, all right?" the emperor lightly nudges y/n's cheek with the back of his hand, and y/n immediately nuzzles against it out of habit. a soft purr resounded from his throat, making the emperor chuckle. "goodness, do i have a son or a housecat?" he chuckles, a carefree smile on his lips.

a pout forms on y/n's lips. "fùqīn~" he whined, loosely grabbing hold of his father's wrist with one hand. his father chuckled softly. "there, there, i was merely jesting." he said, giving the bed-ridden god a close-eyed smile. "i'm sorry that the earth master had knocked you out. i wanted to be sure that you would return here safely." y/n perked up at his father's words.

is he... is he talking about how i escaped the heaven's realm to go after gege in the mortal realm? he asked himself, blinking inconspicuously. his father exhaled deeply. "judging by your reaction, you already know what i'm talking about." his father gave him a sharp look, and y/n immediately hid underneath his blanket.

he heard a deep chuckle come from his father, as the man slowly pulled down his blanket, only enough to reveal y/n's emerald orbs. "it's all right. i just hope you don't disobey me next time." he pressed a kiss in between the younger's eyebrows, a sign of his forgiveness. his palms were gently pressed against y/n's cheeks, squishing them slightly.

"again, general pei was involved in these matters. i can't believe he remained unaware of deputy general pei xiu's heinous crimes in your territory." y/n held his father's hand, immediately calming him down when he noticed the murderous glint in his father's eyes. "it was pei xiu's fault. as much as general pei irritates me, it wasn't all his fault, so... cut him some slack just this once, please?" y/n asked, immediately pulling out all his charms to use against his father.

even if he didn't use all, his father was still pretty weak for him, but y/n felt like being a little bit more extra. now he owes me another favour.

jun wu smiles, gently combing his hands through his son's hair. "all right, all right, i will try." jun wu leans back, grabbing the edge of the blanket so he could pull it over y/n's upper body. "now, my precious emerald. i have a conference to attend to." jun wu leaned down and pressed a very gentle kiss on y/n's forehead.

"rest as much as you can, all right?"

when his father's figure disappeared behind the closed the doors, y/n immediately thought to himself, there's just no way he's manipulating me... right?

idk, i just felt like making a teaser

also; bilibili where's our season 2, huh?!!?

ehem. we shall wait patiently until season 2 because i literally can't spare the time to read unless i'm studying for my next lessons.

so uh, see u in s2

bye~