five.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

THE MARTIAL GOD ENTERED THE TEMPLE, AND ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, HE COVERED HIS NOSE.

"the stench is horrible." he cringed. forcing himself to push forward, for the sake of the mission, l/n y/n held his breath as he explored the abandoned temple. as the general was known to be picky and a renowned clean freak amongst the heavenly officials, the state of the temple was enough to make the martial god's insides twist and turn in discomfort. "i'll make sure that womanizer hears about this." he grumbled.

he walked behind the giant statue, and he immediately widened his eyes. bodies of women wearing bridal dresses were lined up, all of them had veils covering their faces. as l/n y/n walked down the middle, he counted all of the brides. he noticed how they all looked like they were in a deep sleep, and it made the martial god uncomfortable.

despite the fact that he was told he's spent most of his mortal years fighting in bloody wars, and witnessing a multitude of massacres, something about deathly pale bodies, just standing there, brought him discomfort. "there are seventeen brides... all of the missing brides are here?" he whispered to himself, as he stopped in front of one of the dead bodies.

he carefully lifted one of the veils, revealing only the ruby red lips of the bride, but he quickly released it as he heard a song again. the same song he's been hearing in the mountain while he was in the sedan chair. he slowly followed the source, hiding behind pillars while his eyes searched everywhere for the ghost bridegroom. all of a sudden, he heard footsteps, were they even footsteps?

they sounded like heavy thumps, all coming from behind the entrance doors.

reacting quickly, l/n y/n hid amongst the brides. lining up beside the rows of dead brides, he covered his head with a veil. the footsteps came closer, and, as if the ghost was inspecting all the dead brides, a gust of wind made the veils of the brides flutter slightly. as the ghost bridegroom neared the martial god, he reacted as soon as he felt it touch his cheek. he backed away, and felt a scratch form on his cheek, drawing out his blood.