nine.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

L/N Y/N WALKED THROUGH THE GRAND DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO THE GREAT MARTIAL HALL WHERE HIS FATHER'S THRONE LAY.

the doors creaked behind him before slamming shut. "my son." l/n y/n's face immediately brightened up when he heard that voice. he forgot to mind his manners as he ran down the middle of the great hall, his boots clinking against the golden floor, and his long robes sweeping behind him. he ran towards the grand throne.

there, sat his father, the heavenly emperor. beside his throne, there was another throne, although it was a little smaller, it still looked as grand as the one beside it. that was where y/n would often sit during meetings where every god would gather. "fùqīn!" he called. his father laughed heartily as he walked down the steps of his throne, arms wide open to invite his son into an embrace. "fùqīn!" y/n sighed happily once he reached his father. he immediately jumped into his father's arms. his entire body felt like it was melting at the warm touch of his father. "my son." the emperor sighed.

his fingers combed through y/n's silky locks, before landing on the bandages that were wrapped around y/n's neck. a noticeable frown appeared on jun wu's lips. noticing his change in mood, y/n pulled away, and a frown that mirrored his father's formed on his lips as well. "fùqīn? are you not happy to see me?" he asked, pressing himself on his father's chest as a silent plea for him to show more affection.

jun wu shook his head. "no, of course not, my beautiful emerald." jun wu caressed his son's face, noticing the scratches on his cheek. he said, "i was simply worried."

"i heard what happened from ling wen. general pei is truly powerful, but he is arrogant, if not, high-seated." y/n hummed at his father's words. "i don't want you to go anywhere near him anymore, got that?" his father added. "eh! but fùqīn, we share the same territory. we're literally neighbors!" y/n whined. jun wu shook his head. "my son, i am simply telling you, so something like this," jun wu motions to the bandages on his neck and the scratches on his face. "-doesn't happen again."