four.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
w/n - weapon's name
t/n - title name

❤︎

THE GREAT MARTIAL GOD OF THE NORTHEAST, L/N Y/N PEEKED HIS HEAD OUT FROM BEHIND THE STATUE OF GENERAL NAN YANG.

general t/n gently patted the red clothing down as he stepped out. nan feng, fu yao, and even xie lian himself, all three of them almost couldn't believe what they were seeing. "a-y/n is that you..?" xie lian slowly says as he reaches a hand out. y/n looks down, his face red in embarrassment. although his face was caked with heavy makeup, his natural appearance made the makeup look nicer than it actually was. y/n tucked a lock of his hair behind his ear as he pressed his lips together. his cheeks flared up as the three gods couldn't keep their eyes away. "d-don't stare so much... it's embarrassing."

fu yao slowly stepped back, his cheeks red. "if i were the ghost bridegroom and took a bride like him..." nan feng couldn't tear his eyes away from the martial god his general, general nan yang respected. "you would keep him forever and never take any more brides?" nan feng continued fu yao's previous statement. fu yao slowly nodded. xie lian looked back at them. "don't say such words to a god!" he scolded. he then turned towards l/n y/n and smiled.

"i really can't believe you've grown up." xie lian smiled as he neared his former disciple. l/n y/n gave him a small smile as xie lian brushed a few stray baby hairs away from his forehead. slowly, his fingers gently caressed his cheeks, and y/n smiled happily, his hand slowly going up to hold xie lian's wrist as he relished in the soft touches of the god.

"excuse me, sir." the martial god's turned towards the door. a girl appeared at the doorway, carrying a basket of fruits. "you're the girl we saw yesterday..." xie lian recalled. he quickly pulled away from l/n y/n, who pulled away as well, as he turned away to hide his reddening face. "oh no! please don't get us wrong! we're not in a relationship or anything. this is all for luring the ghost bridegroom out, and i was just complimenting him... um..." xie lian quickly rambled towards the girl. y/n subconsciously frowned at his statement, as he glanced at the former crown prince.