subaru: My hero is a vampire

Lucy
No Subaru I can fight without you
Lucy I can't live without you being here I would only blame my self
Subaru
Lucy watch out

Subaru pushed lucy out the way and saved her from a powerful beam of dark power.
Subaruuu!!!!!
Lucy remember I love you and you must live on Subaru said in a weak voice
subaru I can get Wendy then you can liv- lucy said with tears in her eyes
Lucy
Subaru you will live
Lucy
Subaru you are not going to die
Lucy
Subaru I will not let you die on m-
Lucy!!
Subaru
Lucy if you get Wendy it will be too late you must live on for me live on .
Subaru I can't live without you.
Lucy I love you and I want you to live for me
Subaru I love you too bit please don't die
I'm sorry lu..cy subaru started to turn into gold flakes while disappearing in the wind
Subaru I love you lucy kissed him and he kissed back
Goodbye lucy
Good....bye Subaru I love you lucy continued with tears in her eyes.

What if Subaru had lived in fior before. He had died on a mission saving lucy and was reborn in a different world but all his memories were erased of ever living in fior and now in Japan with his 9 brothers. Lucy had one loved him and never wanted to be away from him. She had become separate from the guild until she had a dream and in the dream her mother had told her that Subaru is alive but in Japan and does not remember anything about fior, but in order for lucy to see Subaru again she had to quit fairy tail and go to the forest were a portal for only her is. She goes through the portal and does her mothers instructions which were to go to the same school the sakamaki brothers and mukami brothers were. Her mother who knew the man who owned the house the brothers stayed in had had her stay there. Were she now stays but unknown to her and her mom Subaru is a vampire. A vampire who lucy is still in love with. Even if he seems to love the taste of her sweetened blood. Another thing is her powers do not work in the world so she is left defenseless.