ruki: Mission be with you

Lucy decided to take a solo mission. The mission was to fall in love with ruki mukami well he also had to fall for her. Lucy was a little confused with this mission. She read who had done the request but she had to ask Mira. Lucy had no crush on anyone so she decided that she might do it considering everyone has someone except her. Mira had a smirk on her face when lucy showed her the request.
My lucy is finally growing up ne. Lucy had started to blush.
I just want to know who sent the request.
Well lucy I mean miss mukami
Miraaaa
OK but lucy it is listed under Karl haze
Oh
Well lucy will you take the request
Fine
Kyaaaa I will be seeing little black haired and brown eyed children running around here.

People started to stare. Miraaa
Hahahhaa sorry Lucy

Lucy took the job and found out she had to go to the school. Then she read the small print when she was in Japan how am I suppose to make a vampire fall for me.

Then she thought back oh no mira knew all along didn't she she wanted for me to be with him. No wonder she kept on mumbling about my special blood type. Well I also have to live in the house with him and his brothers. Wow I am here at the mansion. I try to find my room and see no one here. They must be at school it is night. I look to find room. I then meet the one and only vampire himself ruki. Oh your the one girl who is suppose to make me fall for you he said with a smirk Hahahahaha his voice turned serious good luck trying. I stood in shock as he pulled me up the stairs well dragged and into the hallway he then looked at me straight in the eyes, got close the bit my neck. Itai He actually is a vampire. I felt him smirk as he continued to suck my blood. Oh lucy your blood is so sweet so sweet that I might want more. He then looked at me again kissed me wait he kissed me then bit the other side of my neck. Ru...ruki then I started to see black spots and only remember seeing his fangs with my blood dripping on them.