rap monster x lucy heartfilia

I need a break mira.
Why lucy?
We have been doing missions straight for 2 weeks now.
Oh, that makes a lot of sense now.
I'm going to go hide in the library somewhere I hope I can't find natsu.
Okay see you later lucy.
In the library
Free at last? Hello what is this book doing on the ground? Lucy picked up the book. The book that can take you anywhere transportation. Lucy read out loud. Only to appear somewhere. Lucy read the next page of the book for it to say new York City, U.S.A
Lucy was transported she only thought. She looked next for her keys and whip but only to feel a phone. Lucy unlocked the screen a different saw a text message from mira.
Lucy I know you needed a vacation and natsu was looking for you so you can go on another job so I made the book send you here. I set it for 3 weeks so good luck.
Lucy looked down and saw that she was wearing dark ripped front jeans, 5 Seconds of Summer Boxy Tank Top Black Logo 5sos Shirts, and Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lux Mid Top Sneaker Wedges in Black, lucy's hair was in a ponytail and she had sunglasses on. Lucy walked around trying to get use to the area but passed a pet store window and saw a puppy starring right at her. She couldn't help but feel alone and felt like the puppy did too since it was the last one in it's family. Lucy stared at it hmm she walked in the store and went to see it. The puppy stared at her with big eyes. Excuse me sir how much for the puppy.
She will be on sale today for $10.00. I'll take her. Lucy payed for the puppy and some things like a leash, collar, bowel, food, and some treats. I will name you yumi. Yumi and lucy walked around new York to find a hotel suit for lucy and yumi to stay for 3 weeks. Once they found one lucy set up everything for her and yumi and read mira's instructions lucy you should go out and get yourself a boyfriend by the end of the 3 weeks or I tell natsu were your hiding. Lucy sweat dropped she seriously wants me to get a boyfriend in 3 weeks. Lucy had started to get ready to go out maybe a bar or club what do you think yumi. Bark Lucy giggled club it is. Lucy now had to choose a dress she chose a black dree up to her thighs that showed her cleavage with a slit on each side with black heels. See you soon yumi. Bark Lucy giggled as she walked out of her room. It was 9 pm now so outside it's dark (obviously ) the Street is a little more quiet now but lucy decides to hurry to the club mira suggested. As she walked near the club someone grabbed her and pulled her to the front then the security guard let her in. This is the closest thing I can get to fairy tail . Lucy walked to the bar and ordered something not too light but not too heavy.
With bts
Bts had had a break after a performance and went to a club. Bts had a lounge to their selves. Everyone looked around but saw one girl by the bar who seemed different. She had many drinks next to her but only drunk a few since most of them came were ordered to her by someone else. V pointed her out. She seems different from everyone like she is unique am I the only one who thinks that.
No everyone replied
I am going to go talk to her replied rap monster
everyone was now watching
With lucy and rap monster
Rap monster walked up to lucy and she looked up and blushed then looked down
Hey lucy looked up
Hi lucy looked back down
Rap monster sat on the bar stool next to lucy and lifted up her chin
What's your name
Lu...Lucy your in bts right I saw your poster earlier today when I came to new York
Yeah
Hey lucy right
Yeah want to dance
Sure lucy said blushing while rap monster lead lucy to the dance floor.
With bts
He got her to dance with him j-hope said astounded
And she blushed said jimin
They watched the two dance
After 3 songs bts saw rap monster bringing lucy near them.
We will be able to meet her jin stated
Everyone this is lucy
Hi lucy everyone said blushing deeply
Hi rap monster introduced lucy to everyone
Lucy meet jin jin looked at her and kissed her hand , a pleasure to meet you lucy. She blushed
Lucy this is v v hugged lucy and she blushed giggled and hugged him back which surprised everyone even v who now was blushing mad.
Lucy j-hope , j-hope kissed her left cheek she was blushing a even darker shade of red.
Lucy this is jung kook jung kook held both of her hands and smiled at her hi
Jimin lucy, jimin whispered a question in lucy's ear you don't think I look like a kid right because of my height, lucy giggled again no you are taller than me I don't think you look like a kid. Thank you lucy jimin then hugged lucy. No problem jimin.
And last of all suga, hey lucy are you sure you don't feel your life span lowering being next to kim nam joon?
Lucy laughed I don't think I do suga. Her laugh only made suga laugh with the rest of bts confused.
Hey lucy want to dance. Suga said lowly to her
Sure
The two were now dancing but not that long after suga left so v can dance with her then j-hope, jimin, jin jung kook, then eventually everyone had gotten tierd. Bts and lucy sat down talking and laughing. Sometimes someone would flirt with her but she did not mind. While everyone was not looking rap monster grabbed lucy's hand and brought her back to the bar. So lucy want a drink. I don't mind. The two drunk two shots then continued to talk, joke around, and laugh. The two went to dance again. When it was around 1:30 am bts started to leave with rap monster walking lucy to her hotel room. The two see a sleeping yumi next to lucy's bag. The drinks started to kick in and started to act differently (her drunk state) lucy was walking near rap monster when she tried over one of yumi's toys and falls on top of rap monster. The two stared each other in the eye then started to move closer and closer until the two had their lips pressed on each others. Lucy put her arms around his neck and rap monster had put his arms around lucy's waist. The two continued through the night but around 6:30 lucy felt something move in her bed and saw that she laying on rap monster's chest with yumi on the other side of him. Lucy had on his shirt. Rap monster started to move and lucy pretended to be sleeping. rap monster looked on his chest then to the left side of him and saw a puppy starring at him. The puppy went up to his face and licks his face. He smiles then looks at the time and his eyes widen he only has 30 minutes before everyone in bts wakes up. Rap monster lightly shakes lucy to see if she if she can get up. Hmm yes .
Lucy I have to go bts will wake up soon.
Awww five more minutes please.
Find just five okay.
Uh huh.
10 minutes later
Lucy I have to go. Lucy scooted off of him but then sat up and hugged him.
See you soon rap monster. He hugged back
See you soon lucy. They broke the hug and rap monster left.
16 hours later
Lucy heard a knock on the and she opened the door to find rap monster.
Hey lu-
Lucy ran and jumped/hugged on him.
Lucy brought him in her room and kissed him and he kissed back.
He put his arms around her waist while she put her arms around his neck. The two stopped and the two looked each other in the eye. The two started to get closer and rap monster took his chance and leaned a little forward and kissed her again. He brought lucy to a wall and continued to kiss her, but only for her to push him on the bed.
Here we go again....