bts harem x lucy

lucy heartfilia has a liking for kpop. The sad thing is she lives in fior. Her major bias all of the members of bts. One day she had wrote in her diary about her crush(s) Natsu and happy being board had grabbed the notebook. Lucy being embarrassed because Natsu and happy saw her crush and secret had chased after them in the north(were lucy bumped into lissanna surprisingly ) then south forest.
Seoul, Korea
What is it
I don't know I came in the studio and saw it like that. V stated
Rock paper scissors for who goes in first. J-hope said
Sure everyone said
Everyone payed but rap monster who saw but walked the other way just to turn around and face jimin who dragged him toward the competition.
V and rap monster were the last ones left.
Rock, paper, scissors shoot
I win v jumped happily
Everyone looked at rap monster
A game is a game and I have lost I will see what I can find. Rap monster said
He walked close to the portal but everyone saw a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes in their view she was very pretty.
Natsu and happy were are you I want my diary back! Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs
All of bts looked at her then j-hope pointed her out lucy heartfilia of fairy tail
Everyone looked amazed then saw Natsu put lucy's diary at the top a high tree and happy take off with natsu. Lucy looked up and saw her diary. Really Natsu she yelled.
I call dibs helping lucy with her diary. Rap monster said
Nope I do
No me
What you almost lost
All of bts rushed through the portal and accidentally fell on lucy. Then the portal closed. Rap monster who was on top got up and rushed up the tree grabbed the diary only to see lucy pulled out of the rumble of people by v. Rap monster gave lucy her diary. I believe this is yours. Lucy blushed as she saw bts her crushes thanks. Well lucy we need your help and I would like to know or we would like to know if you can help us get back home. Jin said hands in hers. Lucy blushed I can I will try my best lucy said looking the other way. Great thank you j-hope said and bts hugged her and lucy only blushed.