subaru: I love him no matter what

He kidnapped lucy, sucked her blood multiple times,and stole her first kiss. She never felt so violated. One day the blindfold went off and she saw a pink haired vampire close to her face. He looked serious.
Look my boss is coming back every girl he ever did this to had ended up bloodless since he can't control himself.

Subaru untied Lucy's restraints. I will help you escape because he said you will be his last and only victim.

Lucy gasped subaru grabbed he and put her over his shoulder. Subaru ran to a hotel and ordered a hotel suit.

He laied lucy on the bed and smiled at her then she smiled back arigotō subaru arigotō she smiled with tears in her eyes then she hugged him.

Subaru laughed lucy you are special to me and I don't want anyone to hurt you.
Subaru lucy said while looking at him
Yes lucy
Have you ever kissed someone

Subaru blushed well I have
Oh I shouldn't be surprised your vary handsome.
Your beautiful lucy you seem sweet and caring do you want to go home.
No one good thing your boss did was take me away from there I was being ignored because a girl came back and I was basically a replacement for her.

Subaru looked her and she just looked back they found themselves inching closer until they kissed . Not pulling away they had made-out for like 10 minutes straight then the night continued but no one remembers what exactly happened.

Lucy woke up and looked around for subaru. He was asleep on the other side of the bed mumbling something about a child and Lucy then turned over and faced the wall. Lucy looked to see what day it was and it was the next day lucy had gotten up and taken a bath. When she finished she got out still with as towel on and ordered room service while on the phone subaru got up and kissed lucy which made her blush deep red.
Lucy lucy
Oh Wendy hi I was seeing if you are doing fine and no one in the guild is hurting you.
No they seem to be partying
In the background lucy heard let's celebrate natsu and lissanas relationship.
Aye sir responded everyone except Wendy
Ano lucy I have to go Mira has been knocked out by a table hitting her face.
Okay bye Wendy
Bye lucy-san

Lucy got up to hear the shower running and knew subaru was in there.

Lucy answered the door to find room service. She smiled and waited for subaru so they both can eat together.