jin x lucy

She was on a mission when the guy transported her here in a battle. Lucy had bruises but still won. Since he was gone lucy was left to find out where she was and how can she go back home. Lucy walked down the road with her shoes in her hand. She had been walking for a hour and finally reached town. Lucy walked through town and some people asked if she was okay. She only smiled and told them she was a little hurt no harm done. she continued to walk and fell. people ran up to her. she had started to see black spots. "miss you need to go to the hospital". she smiled " I'm fine see she stood up and fell again. "Itai". she looked up to see a guy looking at her and pick her up. "Miss I'm Taking you to a hospital. He heard a whisper "thank you but I'm fine". She was then unconscious.
Two weeks later
Lucy woke up with all her scratches and bruises healed. She looked down and had seen she was in a hospital gown with someone holding her hand. She looked and noticed she has never actually seen him before. She started to move her hand and he held it as he started to wake up. He looked her in the eyes. "Your awake at least I'm not dreaming, am i?"
"I feel awake so it must not be a dream but how did I get here?"
"You were walking through town and you had many scratches and bruises on you, You passed out and I brought you here. "
"Oh, thank you. I'm lucy heartfilia by the way." She smiled as she stuck her hand out.
" Kim Seok Jin but I'm known as jin." He shook her hand.
" I see your awake." The two looked up and seen the nurse.
"Yeah I'm feeling great "
"Good I just have to check your scratches and bruises and if your okay then you are free to go." The nurse checked her and found nothing "alright miss?"
"Heartfilia "
"Well miss heartfilia your free to go" the nurse handed lucy her clothes now washed and cleaned.
"Thanks" lucy let go of his hand and walked into the bathroom to changed.
"Well sir tell your sister I said good luck" then the nurse started to flirt with him. "You know your very cute." Jin smiled he likes to be called cute. "Thanks." Lucy walked out the bathroom and the nurse smirked at her only for her to smirk back. "Oh miss you know I am not his sister"
"Well what are you to him?" Lucy walked past her and grabbed jin's hand then started to walk away with jin in shock "miss it's none of your concern." Then she stopped in front of the counter to try to pay the bill but a doctor with hearts in her eyes payed for her thinking she was jin's little sister. Lucy was now angry as she walked out the hospital. They walked to a park, Then jin had seen a snow cone stand and stopped. Jin walked to the stand with lucy waiting. As jin turned around and dropped the snow cones, there was a guy who came behind lucy and smacked her butt. "How's it going good looking. " lucy rolled her eyes. "playing hard to get are we ." More guys flirted with lucy. Jin started to walk near her, but she walked away. She sat on a swing and another guy started to push her. She only stood up and walked away and accidentally walked near the water area of the park. A kind woman walked to lucy and began to talk to her. Jin smiled and began to order another pair of snow cones. As he turned around again he blushed she was in her bathing suit with the girl. The two ran and then a guy started to spray her with a water gun. "Lucy-san follow me." Jin payed and walked up to lucy then gave her a snow cone. "Having fun I see." Lucy smiled and grabbed the snow cone "arigatōgozaimashita jin hime." Jin smiled "so you found out huh."
"Yup". Lucy smiled . "Your cute you know. " lucy smiled and winked as he blushed.
"Awww lucy-san made jin hime blush." Lucy's friend walked up to them.
"Hi I'm lucy's new friend miki."
"Hi miki I'm lucy's friend jin."
"Well your more like a hero your the one who took her to the hospital and stayed with her until she was awake. " miki scooted the two close to each other. The two were now close to each other
"Lucy-san kiss your hero." Lucy blushed as jin smiled " kiseu kiseu kiseu kiseu kiseu!" People started to look "Why is she yelling kiss?"
"Well look at the time" lucy looked at her bare wrist. She then started to walk away. "Bye lucy-san "
"Bye miki!" Lucy started to shiver "its cold." Lucy stopped in front of a store and payed for a towel, jnd a outfit recommend by the store clerk. She walked out with her towel on. Jin then came out of no where and wrapped his arms around her. She felt warm "arigatōgozaimashita jin hime arigatōgozaimashita." Lucy had stopped at a public bathroom and changed. Once she changed she looked at jin, "I feel like a princess ." She spinner around. She had on a white,silver, blue dress that ended at her thighs and heels that looked like Cinderella's. (Link in the comments ). Then she stopped spinning. "But you are a better one." Then Someone ran up and smacked lucy's butt hard then ran. Jin lifted up lucy and put her on his shoulder he carried her. "Jin hime what are you doing?" Jin stayed silent. Then lucy remembered something. "Jin hime I don't live around here I need to go get a hotel room. "
"That can wait I have to show you some people. "
"Who?"
"The rest of bts. " Jin stopped walking and put lucy down. "Were here." Jin grabbed lucy's hand and opened the door. "Wait here." Lucy waited in the front door area. Everyone then walked up and seen lucy. "This is lucy." Everyone sat down on the couch and jin patted the spot next to her. "Sorry jin hime my butt still hurts. " Everyone then looked at him and her confused. "What/what?" The two then thought and started to blush . "It wasn't like that/it wasn't like that. "
"She was with me then some fool smacked her butt hard and ran."
"Ohhh" everyone greeted lucy. "So can anyone suggest a good book around here. " Jung kook then started to talk to lucy. Most of the time she had talked to him. Lucy then had to go but before she left she was hugged by everyone. "Bye mina." She walked out but felt as if she was being watched. She ignored the feeling and continued to walk. She was then grabbed and pulled into the ally. "Who?" But her mouth was then covered. She was pinned to the wall. "Miss I haven't seen you around here. I like you." He kissed her neck. She then started to tremble. "Don't be scared." He removed his hand. "Somebody help me, please! " The man slapped her. She fell on the ground.
With bts
Jung kook ran in the living room. "Did anyone else hear that."
"Yeah " v ran in "it sounded like lucy."
"Has anyone seen jin." Everyone looked at the half opened door. Then Everyone ran.
With jin
"I have to find her. "
"Nothing I want nothing to happen to her."
"Lucy I don't want to loose you. "
Jin stopped and seen a guy and lucy pinned to the wall with tears in her eyes and a red mark on the side of her face. He pushed the guy away "keep away from her."
"Why she's pretty I like her I think I'm in love with her."
"Keep away from her."
"Sorry but no." The man walked even closer. Jin walked even closer to the man anger visible in his eyes. He was in front of lucy and she kicked him then ran to jin and tried to push him back. "Jin I'm fine see. " Jin looked down and moved her head to the side. He had seen the red mark again. "Your not fine and I will make that guy pay." Jin was now furious. Jin and Lucy looked to were the man was he had disappeared. Bts was now here. Jin had his first clenched. "He got away."
"I didn't get him and he got away." Jin clenched his fist harder.
"Jin stop this."
"This is not you were are you." Lucy was trying not to cry she missed the old jin. It was like the man took him away with him. Lucy hugged him. "Jin come back I miss you the old you." Jin unbleached his hands and held on to her tightly. "Please never change again. "
"I'm sorry lucy."
five months later, 7:30 at night
Lucy was now walking in the park. She had on a white spaghetti strap floral print bodycon dress. She smiled as she thought about her hero. He had went on tour recently and she missed him. She felt board so she went to find miki. "Lucy-san!" And here she was.
"Oh miki how has life been."
"Fine I me and my boyfriend are now engaged. "
"Well congratulations on the engagement."
"He's here if you want to meet him."
"Sure"
"Kiniko!" A guy came running and lucy froze. "Lucy-san kiniko, kiniko lucy-san"
"Hi I heard a lot about you."
"M me to too.."
"MI miki miki I have to go to the bathroom be right back."
"Okay lucy-san " lucy speed walked then she felt a pull on her wrist into a ally.
"Kin-"
"Shhhhh lucy-san miki does not know she walked home I told you I love you."
"Lea leave me a alone."
"Lucy-san is so scared she's shuddering." She pushed him away and tried to run but he grabbed her and pinned her again. "Awww Blondie trying to run." He kissed her and drew his nails in her skin. She flinched then kicked him. He had ripped part of her dress lucy threw off her heels and ran. She ran with all her life. Her life depends on it. She stopped as she had seen a car. She waved as she had seen it. "Help me!" Kiniko ran and grabbed her. She tried to push him away. Once she did she ran again. "Help me please! "she started to get tierd but she still ran. She then passed out in front of a dorm.
With jin
Their tour had ended and they were going back home. On their way home the group thought about lucy. How they were going to read with each other, watch Tooniverse, even talk about princess stuff. Their smiles dropped as they had seen a girl she had a torn dress and marks on her arms. She had screamed help me once they were about to get out they had seen a man run and grab her. They jumped out the car but she pushed the man back and ran. "That was lucy." Jin looked at the man and smirked "we have some unfinished business."
With lucy (in her dream)
"Luce there is nothing we can do. "
"We can't bring you back we failed. "
"We can only talk to you in your dreams. "
"We're sorry lucy we love you deeply but we couldn't do anything. "
"Lucy-san were so sorry."
Lucy looked ahead "natsu, erza, gray, fairy tail?" They started to walk away.
Matai!"
Her friends and family were leaving her. She tried to run to them but they faded away.
With bts
Everyone had held jin back. "Jin you've done enough. "
"You know I should report you." Kiniko was bruised and bloody
"You know what do it we should report you for what you did to lucy matter a fact well let her do it if she wants to go back home if your brave enough. " Jin was now in the car with the rest of bts. As they stopped at their dorm they had seen a hurt lucy, a ambulance, a crowd of people, and miki. Bts walked out miki ran to them "lucy-san is hurt and I can't find my fiance."
"I hope he is not doing it again, oh no he might have done this to her he could have done this!" Miki ran home. Bts went up to lucy "Hey guys I have a little bit of scratches but the doctors checked them and I'm just fine."
"I just passed out from exhaustion." Jin went to lucy and kissed her "I'm sorry lucy but I'm in love with you. "
"I couldn't help it I missed you so much."lucy hugged him "Jin hime I feel the same way."
The two were about to kiss again but everyone yelled "princess and princess!" The two laughed