remake: lucy x v

Lucy was in a bad relationship with her boyfriend. Her friend v knew and would always stop him if he had seen it. Lucy still loved her boyfriend for some reason and never left his side. V loved lucy and never wanted anyone to touch her or hurt her. She was his world. Right now v was laying on his bed looking at the motel ceiling trying to get lucy out of his mind. He couldn't help it she was his world, his heart and no one can replace that. He had seen her smile which he loved so much. Her eyes that he wished were only for him. Her warmth with her in his arms. Then he had seen her in tears and bruises. Her screams and pleads for someone to help her. He ran into her room to see lucy crying and she ran into his arms. She had bruises, marks, and scratches everywhere and her boyfriend was no where to be found. He shot open his eyes flew up. It was only a nightmare or was it a dream. He couldn't tell he had finally had lucy but he was too late to save her from him He looked out the window, it was almost dark. He needed to go for a walk around town . Just to get the nightmare out of his mind. He threw on a jacket and walked outside. He lifted the hood on his head. He then passed by lucy and her boyfriends room. He shook his head as he passed no able to get her off his mind. He came back an hour later. He walked past the room and heard lucy apologizing to her boyfriend many times. The neighbor came out and looked at v.
"He's doing it again and I couldn't do nothing to stop him." V bursted threw the door. He looked around and seen Lucy pinned to the couch with her boyfriend's hands on her neck. V pushed him off of lucy and Lucy stood up and pushed v back from her boyfriend.
"V I'm fine."
"He just tried to kill you!"
"I'm fine now don't worry."
"Your not fine if I leave you he will just hurt you again."
"While your here you can watch the show." Lucy's boyfriend had spat at him. He stood up and forcefully kissed lucy.
"Stop it Trent." Lucy pushed him away and he threatened punch her. V punched him and he fell to the ground.
"If I even hear her scream and plead for help. Even if she is apologizing to someone like you or she sheds one tear then you will be dead in the next second."
The next day v was out with his friends Kim Nam Joon, Min Yoon Gi, Kim Seok, Jin, Jung Ho Seok, Park Ji Min, and Jeon Jung Kook. They knew the situation with Lucy and her abusive boyfriend. They never enjoyed the details deeply but still cared for the situation. Nam joon was in deep thought.
"What if you take her away from him."
"She will only go back to him afraid of him getting angry. I am suppose to meet up with her on friday." Jung kook moved his head to face v.
"Well I hope she gets away from him."
"Yeah"
Friday
"Lucy why do stay with him." Lucy turned to v.
"Huh?"
"Why are you with him."
"I don't know when I first met him I loved him. All that is left now is just fear and worry."
"You do not love him anymore?"
"No, but please don't tell him."
"If he lays a finger on you I will hurt him remember."
"Yeah" Lucy hugged v tightly. She had to go and didn't want to leave.
"See you later v."
"Or soon."
"Yeah soon v." She walked away.
Days later
V returned from home from work and seen the landlord cleaning the room out. He ran up to her.
"Wheres lucy."
"I don't know her boyfriend said she disappeared and he is going to find her. She didn't come home today. I just came in here to pick up the check he said he left on the table." V bolted to his room just to see Lucy.
"Lucy'' She ran up to him and hugged him.
"If Trent knew this he could have killed me."
"Why are you here I thought you disappeared."
"I ran away from him I don't want to die.I want to be with you. I love you not him. " She started to tear up as she hugged him.
Tears then came down his eyes. He wiped them away .
V was pained becauseof her tears but also happy she was there and loved him back.
V hugged lucy back.
"I love you lucy I always did." There was banging on the door.
"Lucy I know your in Here open the door." Lucy backed away.
"Its him."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the last chapter I hope you liked it. I think you know where I might have gotten the idea from right. ; )
~Ja ne~