My love My life my future wife

Lucy is at a party she was invited at by one of the cool kids. He is popular around the high school who she had never seen before. She wondered how he looked like or sounded like she heard only good things so that was why she was so excited.

"Okay let's play spin the bottle."  said one person.

Lucy was dragged into the circle by her friend Cana. The game went on for thirty minutes and she finally got to spin the bottle.

She spinned the bottle and it landed on someone who Lucy never met before.

"Oh lucy gets Mr. Popular here."

Lucy blushed of embarrassment.
His name turned out to be Ayato.  He walked near lucy and kissed her before he brought her upstairs and continued to kiss her. Surprised that she kissed back. Ayato pulled back and smirked at her.

"Hey Lucy right?" She nodded her head.

"Yeah"

"Well your a good kisser." She blushed hard.

"That was my first kiss."

"I hope I am the only one who can kiss you and no one else."
She blushed even harder before he kissed her again and the night continued.

Lucy and Ayato are together as soon as highschool is over and finish college.  They are still together and the relationship is even better then they first started. One month after Lucy and Ayato finish college, she ends up pregnant and together they are but what are the challenges made from other people that can affect lucy.

He is still Mr.popular and is engaged to lucy and want to keep his relationship with her because he is deeply in love with her.