Gugure! kokkuri x fairy tail

Lucy wanted a break from for and decided to go were her ticket takes her. Instead she goes into a unknown city to her and ends up seeing a adorable little doll and what seems to be a fox spirit at a shrine. When the spirit and doll went away (what she thinks) she walks to the shrine and observes it. She smiles at it's broken beauty. She sits on the steps and felt someone or two people watch her. Lucy thought back on the on the little doll she was so adorable she wished to have her own daughter some day. Lucy then thought back on the fox spirit and started to blush. Lucy looked for her keys. Crap I left my keys home. Lucy starred up at the now star filled sky. Lucy smiled while tears go down her face. The celestial spirits sure are beautiful ne mama.

While crying she did not notice the little girl starring at her in awe. Kokkuri-san who is this girl and why is she crying. Huh? Oh hi I'm lucy I'm sorry if I am intruding. Kokkuri-san she is pretty. Lucy blushed, um tha... Thank you ummm what is your name lucy said with a sweet smile.  I am kohina and that spirit right over there is kokkuri-san. Lucy blushed kohina is so cute but wait do I have a crush on kokkuri. Lucy is blushing at kokkur-san does she have a cush on him. Lucy sweat dropped she's smart very smart. Well I got to go get a hotel see ja~ne. Lucy why don't you stay with us. Kohina don't say that she can be a murder. Lucy sweat dropped again. She is not a murderer. She might be she can try kidnapping you away from me then I will be alone forever. I'm pretty sure you like her. Kohinaa don't say that. Lucy blushed the giggled then she laughed. While lucy was laughing  kohina and kokkuri looked at her. What so funny kokkuri said. Oh hahaha I...Thought...you..two are...like...father... And...daughter lucy said between breaths. Kokkuri blushed fine I guess Lucy can stay with us. Kohina face started to turn into a smile. Awww kohina your so kawaii lucy and kokkuri said in union. Kokkuri and lucy looked at each other then started Laugh then kohina looked at both of the in awe.