j-hope x lucy

Natsu cheated on her with a girl. A girl she did not know. Lucy had tears in her eyes. The rain covered her tears it showed her mood. She couldn't see and ran in the forest. Natsu you broke my heart you said I was the only one in your heart. Lucy went into the north forest. The magic in that forest is unknown. So no one goes. The magic in the forest took her somewhere were she can only go no one else from fior. Lucy had ran and ran still in the rain she fell her hands over her eyes. She couldn't help it her heart never hurt so much. She stayed there on the ground and couldn't stand up. He then left her. He left her heart shattered in pieces. No one was outside because of the rain. She felt a umbrella go over her and someone in front of her. She looked in front of her and stood amazed. He's the guy all the people were talking about at a cafe she had passed by. J-hope was his stage name. Miss why are you crying? She looked up and shook her head. Come on you can tell me. He helped her up only for her to trip and him catching her. Lucy had her head on his chest. So now can you please tell me? A shattered heart. J-hope felt wetness on his shirt. Sorry If I'm bothering you. He looked down and lifted up her face. Your beautiful, kind, and caring that is what I just learned about you. Your not a bother beautiful. She blushed and he grabbed her hand. You need to change, come on where do you live? I don't live around here I was planning on maybe getting a hotel room. I can help you with that come on I just need you to my dorm I share with a group I'm in I might have something you can wear. Bts right. Yeah. Lucy and j-hope walked to his dorm. No one was there. J-hope showed to the living room as he grabbed one of his shirts. Lucy was then given directions to the bathroom. As she was changing she heard someone come in the dorm. Hey j-hope are you here?
Yeah I'm in the back. Lucy hurriedly started to change but her jeans that were soaked were hard to take off. Jung kook started to go into the bathroom but j-hope ran in and locked the door covering lucy's mouth. Sorry I really had to go.
Okayyy.
Lucy whispered yelled who's here?
Jung kook. Lucy nodded her head in understanding. He picked up the shirt off the sink and put in on her ignoring the fact she was half naked before. There. She blushed. Hide. Lucy hid in the bathroom closet. J-hope went out the bathroom and had Jung kook waiting on the side. As soon as he left the bathroom Jung kook went inside.
With lucy
Hoping no one can find her she blushed at the thought. Then heard Jung kook and blushed harder. I really hope he hurries out. Lucy waited and waited eventually she fell asleep. When she woke up the closet door opened. There in front of her was j-hope. He helped her up. The two were making a plan on how to get out without no one noticing. Maybe we can...
No
How about...
No
Oh I can
No
How about I distract Jung kook while you walk onto the porch
Sounds like a good idea.Lucy smiled and followed j-hope. He Jung kook I met a beautiful girl who loves to read by the name of lucy. Lucy ran past the two. Once she was on the porch she blushed. He called me beautiful. You really are. He hugged her from behind. He then pulled back and walked with her as she went to get a hotel room. The two had checked the hotel room. J-hope watched as lucy ran and jumped on her bed he smiled. J-hope heard his phone ring. It was jung kook. Sorry lucy I need to answer this. He walked outside and answered the phone. Yup.
Jung kook: Hey hope you know I had seen that lucy girl somewhere. The one who you thought passed by me and I didn't notice.
J-hope : you do.
Jung kook : yup, and your right she's very pretty. I should meet her one day by the way I got to go bye.
J-hope :bye
J-hope walked back inside to see lucy reading upside down. Watcha reading
A friendship: about a girl who meets a guy in the rain she was crying and he had put a umbrella over her. The two became friends and then lovers. I love this book I'm on the last chapter. J-hope sat in the same chair as lucy. Can I read with you?
Sure. The two read, laughed and blushed. Once finished the book the two had gotten to know each other even why he had found lucy on the ground crying her eyes out. J-hope conferred lucy while she cried. Then j-hope had to go. He hugged her. See you later lucy. She jumped up and hugged him see you.