raito x lucy+ Hoshi(star) sakamaki

Raito had seen Lucy when she had quit the guild and came to Japan. He felt like Lucy wanted to be away from her old guild mates. Lucy had walked into a small night club walkrd straight to the bar and ordered a heavy drink. That I'd when raito thought he would step in.
Hey
Oh ohyo
You know it is he looked at is clock never mind 2:00 am.
Oi
Huh?
Want to dance
Sure lucy was not fully drunk only half she and raito danced and danced for 7 songs. Lucy then wanted to go to get a hotel room which ratio came with her to help her choose a actual room and not some strangers bed. Speaking of strangers he did not know her name.
Oi
Yes
What's your name mines is raito
Lucy's the name
Well now we know each other

One lucy and raito had gotten in front of Lucy's new hotel room raito ended up kissing lucy and surprisingly she kissed back.  The next night lucy woke up with raito laying on her chest. Then memories flooded into her mind of last night. Lucy smiled she kind of had a crush on him and kissed him then he kissed back and woke up.
Lucy he rolled his tongue while saying her name. Ohyo raito raito then crawled to lucy and kissed her lips the went to her neck and bit her neck.

Lucy only whimpered she knew he was a vampire last night but his favorite part to bite were her thighs. Which was were her was biting her now. He stopped and faced her.
Lucy I want you to with only me, Your blood your face your body only with me and no one else. He said then kissed her again.
Lucy you are mine and no one Else.
Raito in am my own person I am not a object but I do like you. Lucy said while blushing

He smirked I love you and please say I will visit you as much as I can.  Lucy smiled then hugged him.
I think I might be in love with you, raito