⋆͙̈ 15. Fuwa-san!

Karma averted his gaze, his palms warming the back of your hands.
Karma decided to closed the window curtains to the hide the enormous amount of blush spread across his cheeks.

Karma cleared his throat and pried your hands off of his face. "Will you ever stop saying that?"

'Why didn't you just returned her feelings?' Is what a voice kept on saying to him. Unfortunately, his pride seem to have another plan.

Still a little bit hurt, though you expected something like this to happen. You wanted to flatter him and say no. But your sassy side got the best of you and retorted:

"Will you ever stop being a jerk?"

Karma bit his lower lip and re-opened the curtains allowing the moonlight to illuminate the room once again.

Then, suddenly Karma's phone rang. You abrubtly separated from him as Rio's contact flashed on his phone screen.

"What?" Karma asked, a bit annoyed.

"Actually, this is Nagisa, Karma-kun" Nagisa had a hint of concern in his voice, you leaned in to listen and Karma brought the phone closer to the two of you.

"Uh... a few of girls are hanging out earlier until... Fuwa-san started being hysteric. We need help. Bring uhh, " Nagisa paused, "what's her name again?" Nagisa's voice is distant, meaning he pulled away from the phone to ask the others.

"Fine, I'll bring her over" Karma sighed and hang up, already know what to do.

"Hurry up and get ready, maggot" and with that he pat your head and shoved his hands to his pocket.

~~

"SHE SHOULD APOLOGIZE! IT'S NOT NICE AT ALL! MY HEART HURTS!" is what you first heard when you neared the old campus. The class have to make sure no one can see or hear Fuwa from outside of the class, well guess you're an exception.

"YES! DEFINITELY! YOU'RE THE FEMALE PROTAGONIST!" You and Karma looked at one another before giving it a fast run towards the building.

"What's going on?" You asked, Fuwa's tied up in a chair.

"Dum dum, author! I'm supposed to love such twist in the plot though! But, I thought he's gonna confess already!" Fuwa cried out, not making any sense to any of your confused minds.

"We should bring her in the place she now belong" Karma stated, his phrase sounding like a part of a poem. "There's an asylum, one and half a kilometer away" Karma pointed his thumb towards the door.

"No Karma-kun. We're not bringing her there" Nagisa sweatdropped. As he bent infront of the brunette girl.

"I'm gonna ask you again, Fuwa-san. What are you talking about?" The others gathered around Nagisa.

"There's this forgetful author who suddenly stopped writting her five books but then I found out she forgot her passwords! She made a new account and this is what she's gonna do! It hurts!" Fuwa cried, then she stopped and looked around. "Where's my phone?"

Nagisa handed her her phone. They then released Fuwa. She opened her phone, her eyes widening, "she changed the title of chapter 15"

You all tilted your head and looked at her in confusion. "Let me see" Rio tried to snatched her phone but Fuwa raised it up, and shakes her head and shouted,

"NO! IT'LL RUIN THE STORY!!" she then stopped, finally pacifying as she fell back to her seat, crying silently, "I feel like the whole chapter is dedicated to me. Thanks Immortelle-chan!" She mumbled.

She then got ready and went to the door, she turned back to the whole class then raised her middle finger to Karma.

'What the hell is going on?' You thought.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

(A/n): Holy cow, it's hard to adjust to Third Person View once again! But it's going well so far.

Anyways thank you for 100+ views and 20+ votes!

And sorry for half-breaking the fourth wall, Heheheh.