Focus on the evidence

[CLASS TRIAL START]

Monokuma: [clearing throat] "I'll begin with a basic explanation of the class trial in case any of you dunderheads have forgotten it. In this trial, you will present your arguments for who murdered Saihara, and at the end you'll vote for "whodunnit". Vote correctly, and the blackened will be punished, but get it wrong...and I'll punish everyone besides the blackened. They will get to graduate and leave this academy. [He laughs wildly] Also, refusing to vote will result in your death. So, you'd better vote for someone at the end of the trial! Now, start arguing!

[Everyone is silent for a few moments]

Kokichi: [sneering] Well, if all of you are too chicken, then I'll start...I killed Saihara-chan!

[He smiles demonically at everyone]

Kaito: [exasperated expression] Ouma, quit it. No one believes you.

Miu: [She pulls herself together.] Yeah, shut up you little shit. Quit wasting our time.

[She glares and points at Tenko, Angie, and Himiko in that order]

Miu: It was one of those three bitches! They were all alone in the school this morning. Anyone of em' could've killed Shuichi-poo and dumped his body in that tank.

Tenko: [arms in the air] N-no. We were together all morning.

Miu [She narrows her eyes at Tenko] Prove it!

[Kokichi sighs quietly and looks at his notes.

Iruma-chan is such an idiot. He thinks.]

[NONSTOP DEBATE: MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT]

Miu: Just admit it. All three of you had plenty of time to murder Saihara.

Angie: Miu, we all have alibis. We all went to the gym to finish preparations for Himiko's magic show.

Miu: Bull-fucking-shit! One of you musta snuck off before the show, lured Saihara to Himiko's lab, and stabbed him.

Korekiyo: Iruma-san, you're side-tracking us.

Miu: No, I'm not! There's no proof that Saihara was murdered last night.

Kokichi: Wrong as usual Iruma-chan. It's pretty obvious that Saihara-chan was murdered last night. I can prove it.

[BREAK]

Miu: Well, where's your proof?

Kokichi [smug expression] The bloodstains on the floor of Himiko's lab. They had long since dried out. If Saihara-chan had been stabbed this morning, they would've at least been damp.

Miu: [flustered expression] I...uh...well, I uh...didn't know that.

Kokichi: Of course, you didn't, because you're a dumb cow with small boobs.

[Miu falls to her knees and blushes profusely]

Kiibo: [He bites his lip] Thank you for refuting Iruma-san's point. If Saihara-kun was murdered last night, then aren't we all suspicious?

Kaito: Yeah. None of us have a solid alibi.

[He takes a deep breath and looks at the others.]

Kaito: Anyone of you could've murdered Shuichi. The Insect Meet and Greet really messed things up.

Gonta: [quietly] Gonta sorry for that.

Tsumugi: [She smiles at him.] You don't need to apologise Gonta. You fell for Kokichi's lies. It's not your fault.