A Better Person

This chapter is short enough for one update. So, no new chapter tommorow.

+++

Miu was busy studying a large computer, grinning excitedly as she poked around wires and circuit boards.

Kiibo was watching her closely. Kaito swore that he could even see hearts in the robot's eyes.

Aside from the giant computer, the room also had a bunch of armchairs and tables, some consoles, and a few desks.

It's very futuristic. But what a let-down...there's nothing here that can really help us. Kaito thought, sighing and looking at Kokichi.

The supreme leader was busy searching one of the desks, upending all of the drawers and carelessly scattering papers, pens, and other stationery all over the floor.

Kaito went over to him.

"Find anything?" He asked.

"Nope. Just office supplies. Boring." Kokichi stated.

"Need help cleaning up?" Kaito said.

Beforehand, he would've lectured Koichi for creating a mess. But now...he understood things.

Kokichi was searching for the flashback light. Because he wanted answers. Because he cared about them.

Plus, it was Monokuma's stuff. Therefore, in Kaito's opinion, Kokichi could mess the room up as much as he wanted to.

"Nah. The kubs will deal with it." Kokichi mocked, smirking at him.

He ran over to Miu and Kiibo.

"Find anything useful, Iruma-chan?" He yelled.

Miu stopped and glared at him.

"Quieten down Ouma-kun. Please." Kiibo said, getting flustered.

Kokichi widened his smirk.

Miu rolled her eyes.

"There's no point in reasoning with him Kiibo. He's a gremlin." She snapped.

Kokichi pouted.

"Why don't you just tell us what you found Iruma...please?" Kaito cut in, trying to calm things down.

"Get the fuck on with it pig-whore." Kokichi goaded her.

Miu huffed.

"Fine...I've never seen technology like this before. It's way more advanced than even the shit I worked on in high school. And I was in the top class..." She explained, smiling brightly.