I was soooooo suspicious of her

Kirumi: Hoshi-kun, no one has accused you of anything.

[Ryoma takes the candy cigarette out of his mouth and chuckles dryly.]

Ryoma: I'm the last person who would've murdered Saihara.

Kirumi: [She narrows her eyes at him] Can you prove that?

Ryoma: Easily. However, I'd rather not waste everyone's time. [He looks at Kokichi.] Right, Ouma?

Kokichi: I know that you didn't murder Saihara-chan. [He laughs darkly.] But I don't know if I can convince the others, so, you'll have to do it!

[Ryoma sighs.]

Ryoma: Monokuma...can you please play my motive video?

[Monokuma puts a paw to his chin.]

Monokuma: Sure. But are you sure that you want that? You'll be giving away your motive for murder!

Ryoma [Unamused expression] You gave us our motive videos. So, you knew that my video wouldn't have made me murder anyone. In fact, it would've made me into a victim.

Monokuma: [Faking embarrassment] S-so? I like murder. [He perks up] All right everyone! Who wants to see Hoshi's motive video?

[The Kubs cheer.]

[Monokuma presses a button. A TV screen appears above his throne. It flickers to life]

Monokuma (on screen): All right! Back by popular demand, it's time for the motive video! Who is the most important person in *your* life? And now, without further ado...

[The screen changes to an "Under Construction" page. Monokuma pops up. He's wearing a yellow construction hat. He frowns and then bows.]

Monokuma (on screen): This message is for Ryoma Hoshi, the Ultimate Tennis Pro...

Monokuma (on screen): Unfortunately, there is no one in the world who is important to you! I'm so sorry. Really, I am. You have my deepest sympathies.

[The Monokuma on screen raises his head.]

Monokuma (on screen): Sorry, sorry, sorry!

[The screen shuts off and disappears into the ceiling.]

[The room briefly descends into an uncomfortable silence.]

Tsumugi: [Apologetically] H-hoshi-kun, th-that's horrible.

Korekiyo: You had a motive to die, rather than a motive to live.

Kaito: [He sighs tiredly] There's no way you would've murdered Shuichi...

Ryoma: [Quietly] I wished I'd died instead of him.

Tenko: That's a horrible thing to say.

Ryoma: Is it? Saihara was far more useful than I am, and he had a lot to live for.

Kaito: [Angrily] Shut up! You don't know what he wanted! He's dead! You're not-

Kokichi: [Mockingly] Momota-chan, take a deep breath. Don't freak out. We need to get through this trial.

Kaito: [Breathing deeply] Y-yeah. Sorry everyone.

[He smiles at Kokichi gratefully.]

[Kokichi ignores him.]

Ryoma: I didn't mean to upset you Momota. You lost a dear friend.

Kaito: I understand. I shouldn't have lashed out at you.