More memories mean more answers

Gonta nodded and finally released Kokichi, before picking up his spoon and hurriedly shoving food into his mouth.

He immediately gagged, having burned his tongue.

"Gonta! Wait for Kaito to come back! You're being very rude!" Kokichi chided him gently.

"Gonta sorry. It smelt too good. Gonta couldn't resist." Gonta said meekly, hurriedly putting down his cutlery.

Kokichi glared at him, feigning anger.

Kaito returned and they began eating.

Gonta ate much slower than before, blowing carefully on every mouthful.

For a moment, Kokichi fantasised about running away, then he sighed and reached for his chopsticks.

Silence descended.

All of them ignored Kirumi completely. But she didn't ignore them. She glanced at them every now and then, a conflicted expression on her face.

"Did you sleep well Kokichi?" Kaito suddenly asked.

"No. I had terrible nightmares. I dreamt about you...you were wearing a thong." Kokichi easily countered, using humour as a defence mechanism.

He still felt very paranoid about things.

Gonta choked on his food and blushed profusely.

Kaito just smiled and laughed.

"What colour was the thong?" He shot back.

"Bright pink." Kokichi snarked.

"Huh. I thought it would've been purple. That's my favourite colour." Kaito muttered lightly, before shrugging and moving on.

Gonta recoiled and stared at them, furrowing his brow in confusion.

"Just eat, Gonta." Kokichi said kindly.

Gonta nodded.

When they were almost finished, Kokichi decided interrogate Gonta.

"Gonta, what did you mean by not letting me "hurt anymore"?" He inquired casually.

"It was your video. Gonta feel sorry for you. Gonta have two families, and Momota-kun have grandparents. It was Momota-kun's idea. He wanted to do something nice for you." Gonta revealed.

"It was also revenge for the bugs." Kaito supplied readily.