The strong will be fine, but the weak will be eaten.

Kaito felt uneasy.

He'd felt uneasy ever since waking up.

It'd been three days since the last murder. They were overdue for another.

He looked around.

His classmates were eating their breakfast, chatting and smiling as if nothing was wrong.

Only two people were missing...

"Where are Kiibo and Iruma?" He asked.

"Iruma-chan is in the computer room. She's working on some mysterious project. Kiibo is with her." Kokichi smirked.

"Mysterious project??" Tsumugi questioned, squinting at him.

"Yes. She's creating an AI that will kill us all!"

"That's a lie!" Gonta yelled, leaping to his feet. "Ouma-kun bullied Iruma-san yesterday. Gonta saw it. He accused her of all sorts of things and lied a lot-he's still lying."

"Gonta, why did you have to ruin the fun?" Kokichi scolded him.

"Ouma-kun your fun isn't fun." Gonta argued.

"Yes, it is!"

"You're the only person who finds bullying people funny." Ryoma said.

"That's the point." Kokichi giggled. "I derive amusement from the suffering of others."

"Of course, you do." Ryoma huffed. "It's good that Iruma has something to work on- something to take her mind off the killing game."

"I wish I had something to work on. I don't even have any proper materials to make cosplay outfits. All I have is my wigs." Tsumugi complained.

"At least I have tennis." Ryoma said.

"And I have Neo-Aikido." Tenko added.

"If I didn't have my magic..." Himiko shuddered.

"Gonta has bugs. But more importantly, he has all of you." Gonta admitted, almost crying.

"You're a great friend. I feel much safer with you around." Tsumugi assured him.

Gonta smiled at her.

"So, who wants to hang out with me today?" Himiko piped up.

"Can I spend time with you? I wanna see some amazing magic tricks!" Kokichi demanded.

Himiko frowned at him, then nodded.

"Great! After you show me some tricks, we can do some canoodling."

"N-no. I wouldn't be comfortable with that. I barely know you." Himiko stuttered, blushing deeply.

"Your loss." Kokichi shrugged.

"Don't mess with Yumeno-San's feelings." Tenko warned him.

"I wasn't. I'm genuinely interested in her. She's the cutest available girl here...because you're not interested in boys..."

"!!!" Tenko panicked, going very red.

"If you're going to be so rude, then I'm not going to hang out with you." Himiko said angrily.

"Oh, how you wound me Yumeno-san." Kokichi taunted her.

"Thank you Yumeno-san." Tenko said, taking a deep breath and smiling at her friend.

"No need to thank me Chabashira. If Ouma isn't going to behave, then he can go boil his head."

"Yumeno-chan, do you want to kill me- "